Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PSP] Ace Combat X (PSP)

Rock
Rock me

Member 66

Level 29.37

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 05:38 PM Local time: Nov 1, 2006, 12:38 AM #126 of 130
Originally Posted by Firefly
You, sir, win for sharing this. Do you mind terribly if I let the folks over at AceCombatSkies.com in on this?
I don't mind. Would be nice of you if you gave credit where it's due, though. Also, try to link to the URL only, not the files directly.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Rock; Oct 31, 2006 at 05:41 PM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 06:46 PM #127 of 130
Gonna use this post to list to tracks I've identified. Music is credited to: Akira Yamasaki, Hitoshi Akiyama, Seiji Koike, and Maiko Iuchi.
  1. Skies of Deception / Ice Bound
  2. Out of the Fire / Blitz
  3. Prelude / Joint Operation
  4. Captive City / Break In (Part II)
  5. Last Line of Defense / False Target / Break In
  6. Rolling Thunder / In Pursuit I / Fire Storm
  7. Pinned Down / In Pursuit II
  8. Gleipnir
  9. ?
  10. Time Limit
  11. ?
  12. The Wasteland / Striking Point
  13. A Diversion / Offline
  14. Gaiuss Tower / Wild Card
  15. Atmos Ring
  16. Alect Squadron / Armada / Operation X (SP. Mission)
  17. End of Deception (I & II)
  18. Fenrir Chase / Shock Cannon Countdown
  19. Briefing
  20. Hangar / Mission Select
  21. Mission Result
  22. Credits Roll
  23. ?
  24. Liberation of Griswall
  25. ?

Whee! My favorite so far is track 3. It's pretty groovy.

FELIPE NO

#654: Braixen

Last edited by Tails; Nov 1, 2006 at 10:13 PM.
Taisai
Amorph

Member 8563

Level 16.22

Jun 2006

Old Nov 1, 2006, 06:50 AM Local time: Nov 1, 2006, 09:20 PM #128 of 130
Originally Posted by Killerina Evilova
Gonna use this post to list to tracks I've identified. Music is credited to: Akira Yamasaki, Hitoshi Akiyama, Seiji Koike, and Maiko Iuchi.
Holy cow!! I was sure Nakanii, Kobayashi and/or Okubo were invloved even after hearing rip. Are they the in-house composers of Namco? I've not heard about them before and I can't find any information on them.

Thank you for the great list and credit.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2006, 09:43 PM #129 of 130
Originally Posted by Taisai
Holy cow!! I was sure Nakanii, Kobayashi and/or Okubo were invloved even after hearing rip. Are they the in-house composers of Namco? I've not heard about them before and I can't find any information on them.

Thank you for the great list and credit.
Thanks! =O

I don't know anything about the composers as of current, but I'll look and post anything I can find. I've just unlocked the final mission I was missing, so it looks like tracks 9 and 11 are probably multiplayer themes. I'll keep working on it though. Also, good LORD at the special mission (Operation X).

So much dogfighting:
Basically OP. X is like the gauntlet from AC0. You face off against the custom planes developed for the Ace Combat Universe, namely the APALIS, CARIBURN, FREGETA, FORNEUS, XFA-27, X-02, and finally, the FALKEN.

You're confronted with a few early fighters at first, then others pour in as you down the starters. I didn't know what I was fighting, so I took in an SU-47. Took me 8 mins and 23 seconds to finish on my first attempt. Also, the FALKEN is the last enemy faced, and five or so of them (stealth, ugh) show up at the same time, and apparently the AI has no issues using the TLS (protip: Don't let it get behind you).

It wasn't too bad though. Can't wait to give it a second shot with the FALKEN. =o

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen

Last edited by Tails; Nov 1, 2006 at 10:27 PM.
Firefly
Shadow Company

Member 720

Level 20.05

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2006, 11:10 PM #130 of 130
Five or so of them - with their infamous special weapon? And I thought the quartet of Wyverns that comprise the final 'boss' of AC5's arcade mode were challenging...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PSP] Ace Combat X (PSP)