Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] A Place to buy some controller protectors

llmercll
Banned

Member 31986

Level 8.89

Oct 2008

Old Dec 23, 2008, 09:10 AM #1 of 3
A Place to buy some controller protectors

I'm looking to get a fresh set of controllers soon (snes nes gen etc) and want to find a nice little rubber protector skin for them. It basically just protects it from drops spills and slashes, adds grip, without losing the feel for the controller.

can anyone recommend one of these to me? or where I can buy them. I did a google search without luck, so I headed here.

Thanks =)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2008, 06:08 PM Local time: Dec 23, 2008, 06:08 PM #2 of 3
Such things do not exist. "Fresh controllers" OR "controller condoms."

Just don't be a fat, hungry, sack of crap and the food issue is taken care of. Use your hands and not folds of fat: your grip problem is gone. Do not stab your controller. This is the best way to not slash the device.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Megalith
24-bit/48kHz

Member 23132

Level 28.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2008, 06:52 PM 1 #3 of 3
I just wrap my controllers in saran wrap.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] A Place to buy some controller protectors