Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Tamashii: Osu! Tatake! Ouendan 2

SuperDK
ROBO-KY!

Member 654

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 06:11 PM Local time: May 31, 2007, 04:11 PM #26 of 29
I'm thinking the main reason why I don't notice how bad it is, is because I really haven't heard of any of these songs...so pardon my ignorance

Originally Posted by Tortalius
I wish they'd have a 4th difficulty for some of the earlier songs, so we can play them in a much harder mode.
Yeah, I like Okuru Kotoba a lot, but it's unfortunate that it's probably the easiest song in the game.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2007, 03:58 AM Local time: Jun 1, 2007, 10:58 AM #27 of 29
I for some reason like the first game songs more. This is also way to easy. I remember getting mad as hell and replaying some stages a bazillion times in Ouendan1.
This is still awesome tho

no homo
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Jun 1, 2007, 04:17 AM Local time: Jun 1, 2007, 04:17 AM #28 of 29
I am assuming this is in no way shape or form in relation to the Nekketsu K?ha Kunio-kun series of games? If so, I would be buying this tomorrow, but it looks like I am to be disappointed.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SuperDK
ROBO-KY!

Member 654

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2007, 04:33 AM Local time: Jun 1, 2007, 02:33 AM #29 of 29
RainMan, I have no idea what you are talking about...so I'm pretty sure you are to be disappointed. Also, note the rest of the title and the previous game in this specific series; Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. So yeah.

Edit: Just looked it up. It would be awesome to have another River City Ransom-ish game. So sorry.

Also, I truly think that the game isn't going to really spike in difficulty because (1) we've played the first one (and possibly EBA) and/or (2) since Ouendan was received poorly in Japan the first time around, this is like the second chance, especially after the DS boom. And if anyone is wondering, on its first week it sold 70,000 copies (second place on top10 for the week), beating even Odin Sphere. Currently, its a little different (Odin Sphere is 23, while Ouendan2 is 27), but for initial sales, pretty good.

Maybe if Ouendan 3 hits will we see HARD songs. Maybe. I really don't know how much harder it could get.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by SuperDK; Jun 1, 2007 at 04:54 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Tamashii: Osu! Tatake! Ouendan 2