Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Valkyrie Profile or Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth soundtrack?

Rosenkreutz
Wark!

Member 42172

Level 1.00

Nov 2020

Old Nov 15, 2020, 12:40 AM #1 of 1
Valkyrie Profile or Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth soundtrack?

I was curious to know if there was any sort of consensus regarding whether the original soundtrack release for Valkyrie Profile or it's remaster ("Lenneth") was better. I believe I once heard that the original soundtrack had some track distortion issues on the second disc, but that's about it. I know that opinions are fairly divisive when it comes to the two releases of Vagrant Story's soundtrack (I think I lean more towards the original release for it myself,) but I haven't really heard anything when it comes to the two releases of Valkyrie Profile's soundtrack. Does the remaster for Valkyrie Profile suffers from the same issues that were present in the Vagrant Story remaster? Is the alleged track distortion on the original release's second disc egregious enough to tip the scales in favor of the remaster?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tags
valkyrie profile, video games

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [General Discussion] Valkyrie Profile or Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth soundtrack?