Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GFF & ChocoJournal Features - New

Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 09:08 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 06:08 PM #26 of 31
I have to implore people that once they are brought back, please don't use the "Look, I am a five, you're barely a three," argument.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
David Deluxe
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 1181

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 06:42 AM Local time: May 29, 2006, 01:42 PM #27 of 31
Since the Best Song Contest 2006 is advancing with great strides, it would be nice if you could implant the feature, where those little poll icons get ticked off once you vote in a poll. Without this, it'd probably get chaotic within a given time.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

[SCHWARZE 4 - Sepp Bonhof]
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 06:55 PM Local time: May 29, 2006, 04:55 PM #28 of 31
bobo, while you were gone, we had a pretty good discussion on the prop system, what can be done about it and other, perhaps better ways to use the front page of ChocoJournal. Sass and I actually even agreed on something!

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/bo...nal-props.html

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
and Brandy does her best to understand
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 08:20 PM #29 of 31
If user ratings are brought back I'd really like to see the ability to actually post a review of the user. This is not meant to be a way to flame somebody, but simply a way to give them more specific feedback on what is liked/disliked about their posting habits - it would be better than just a number.

I was speaking idiomatically.

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 04:02 PM Local time: Jun 1, 2006, 10:02 PM #30 of 31
Could we get a poll in your journal feature??

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 08:42 PM Local time: Jun 2, 2006, 02:42 PM #31 of 31
Originally Posted by Mucknuggle
If user ratings are brought back I'd really like to see the ability to actually post a review of the user. This is not meant to be a way to flame somebody, but simply a way to give them more specific feedback on what is liked/disliked about their posting habits - it would be better than just a number.
That would be abused, I can see it coming.

If the rating system came back it'd be nice if you could view your last 10 ratings, and who rated you.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > GFF & ChocoJournal Features - New