Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Sacred Shard Saga...A new Project
Closed Thread

Luniz
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 14582

Level 1.21

Oct 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 01:44 AM #1 of 2
Sacred Shard Saga...A new Project

Hello.. I am new to this community...My name is Randy...Call me Luniz. I am currently trying to create an rp board that will soon become a manga and hopeuflly a doujin or full running game. I am currently looking for people to assist with this project though. I am looking for staff, Artists, programmers, pretty much anyone that is willing to join a fun and interesting project. I am really eager to getting this Message board off it's feet and am hoping people are interested. You can reach throuh GF or for best results my sn which is LunizStudios. You can also email me at Link Removed I am really eager to gain staff and am willing to listen to anyone that has a voice. Thanks!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 01:49 AM #2 of 2
Sorry Randy. Gamingforce does not allow members to directly advertise their own websites in this way.

However, you are free to link the website to a URL in your signature space. This can be found in your User CP.

Also, introduction threads should be made in our Welcome Welcome subforum, and not here in General Discussion.

Because this thread was mainly an advertisement, it's been closed. If you continue to create threads like this, more severe actions will be taken against you.

But don't let this drive you away. If you like manga, you'll find plenty of similarly interested folk at Gamingforce.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Sacred Shard Saga...A new Project