Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 02:37 AM #1 of 496
So did they ever say what happened to President Keeler? I know he was incapacitated from S4, and Logan took over...but his fate was never told was it?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:34 AM #2 of 496
They had a newsreport here about how hated President Logan was, apparently some people sent hate mail and threats to the actor who plays him. LOL

There's nowhere I can't reach.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:37 PM #3 of 496
Definatly reminded me of why I love and why I watch 24.

Spoiler:
Don't count on anyone like Kim, Barry, Bill, Chloe, or anyone else important making the "ultimate sacrifice", put your money on Lynn, basically because it will be redemption for him.

Double Post:
So what do you guys think it is that Henderson knows? I don't think that CTU is a target, probably something bigger. Smart move by the terrorists though...crippling CTU will help their cause, but fuels the Vice Presidents plan for Martial Law.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by khan0plinger; Mar 6, 2006 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:11 PM #4 of 496
Spoiler:
I dont think it will be Barry to go, he's got to do some more stuff to piss of Jack, eventually Kim...and fans of 24. Either that...or he will end up being the Paul Raines of season 5...and do something to help out...only to get himself killed. If i remember right, that kind of led to dissention between Audry and Jack?

Most amazing jew boots
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 09:10 PM #5 of 496
I think you have to be patient and dont assume things about the show, clearly you are wrong most of the time anyway. 99% of the time..it will be explained...and you will think "oh wow, that does make sense".

I figured it wouldnt be the vice president...since Jack was leaning towards that and the woman wouldnt give the info. It also makes what Henderson said a few episodes ago make sense onto why he was protecting what he knew.

I was speaking idiomatically.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 07:39 AM #6 of 496
type [ spoiler ] <your text> [ /spoiler ] except no spaces between the brackets and "spoiler"

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion