Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Simo
Just an old killer. Hired for some wet work

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:41 PM #1 of 496
There's a review for Monday's 2 hour episode in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly where they gripe about....
Spoiler:
Kim's return.

...but give the overall episode an A. There's somewhat of a spoiler in the mini-review so I'll tag it to be on the safe side:
Spoiler:
"Fortunately, there's more going on in these 2 hours....and the death of a series vet"

Most amazing jew boots
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:25 PM #2 of 496
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
Spoiler:
Not looking at the show, but just the outside circumstances, It's probably Audrey. I believe I heard that Kim Raver is filming a movie, and that she has also been added to the cast of a new show coming on this fall as well. Even if this specific instance isn't her, she'll probably be leaving soon anyway.
Spoiler:
Well it's the "series vet" comment that caught me and Audrey isn't really a vet of the series considering she was only introduced in Season 4. It could be Tony since we know from the last preview he finally wakes up but I'd imagine the writers would try and go for the no-so-obvious choice.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:36 PM #3 of 496
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
Spoiler:
I see your point, but considering how a lot of people don't survive season to season (killed off or otherwise), some people consider anybody who was in a previous season a series vet. Whether it's Audrey or not though, this pointless killing off of regulars is getting pretty ridiculous. Two already killed, two almost killed, it makes it look like the writers are running out of ideas.
Spoiler:
True. I guess Audrey would seem like the unlikely choice to get "offed". While I've enjoyed the new season a great deal I agree about killing off too many of the regulars. I miss Palmer and Michelle...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:07 PM #4 of 496
What an event...X-Men 3 trailer was poop...I loved RoboCop's reaction to what Jack does near the end of the first episode. The second hour was even better though. Seriously is no one safe this season?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion