Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 09:31 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 09:31 PM #1 of 496
President Logan is hilarious to watch.

While Palmer was (written) like an awesome President, its nice to see a President that doesnt act like he has much control and freaks out at any given moment, like Logan does (or seems to do imo)

Not to mention...his facial expressions are funny as hell.

And the Hobbit. Another character that I thought "WTF" yet it worked soooo well.
This season rocks so far. Looking forward to the "double Bauer Hour" Monday.
Oh yeh, if you miss Dennis Haysbert, there is "The Unit", but I think he also plays Lambert in Splinter Cell's games (at least the 1st and 2nd one, I've never played the third one.). It's funny to hear him in Splinter Cell and think "Y'know, that guy played a President once..."

Jam it back in, in the dark.
plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:16 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 07:16 PM #2 of 496
Originally Posted by Yuna
I was amazed when I first played Splinter Cell 2 and herad his voice saying "Fisher, what are you doing ? The mission is over !"

I've watched up to episode 4 of this season, and so far it's been as great as any other.
"For ******'s sake Fisher, what the hell are you doing?"

Just imagine if Haysbert had to play one of Jack's CTU bosses or something.......haha...

It'd work.

didnt know he only did Splinter Cell 2 though.

How ya doing, buddy?
plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:49 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 09:49 AM #3 of 496
That was amazing...

One of the best episodes this season, with one of the best twists I can remember

Spoiler:
I'm mad they killed Edgar though, he was actually one of my favorite characters.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:04 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 10:04 PM #4 of 496
Spoiler:
Holy crap, Edgar, Tony, and maybe now Curtis?! Dang, the writers are out for blood.
And that lady from Homeland Security. You know there are gonna be casualties of a different kind, bye-bye Chloe. :'(
And..Tony didn't get a silent timer. wtf.
This President rocks though....he's stupid and its still a drastic change that takes a lot of time to get used too. Martial Law, eh?...yeesh

Spoiler Buttons are fun. I <3 them

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion