Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:21 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 12:21 AM #1 of 496
Oh man, I was just going "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! HOLY SHIT!" Throughout that last 10 minutes of each episode.

Great way to set up the next episode too, with Tony and Henderson in the same room.

Speaking of Henderson anyone have any theories on what he could possibly know that would make him say that it'd be like opening "pandora's box"?

And man, I hate how Logan is so easily manipulated. That guy is way too dependant on others to make his decision, I hope this is the last season that we see him as President.

Ahh, can't wait till next week!

(BTW, X-Men 3 looks awesome!)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 01:42 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 12:42 AM #2 of 496
Wow, there seems to be a trend picking up. Kill off a key character each episode.

Lynn's death was kinda expected, clearly done to redeem himself. Then Tony, who I assume is done for, he's got no reason to live anymore. Man, Henderson is really devious. Ah, then there's Logan, who's pretty much done after this season.

BTW, what was the section/department that's going in to take over CTU's operation? I didn't really catch the name.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 01:14 AM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 12:14 AM #3 of 496
Aw man, more and more twists I'm loving this! Hey, is there some sort of connection between the VP and Henderson? Cause the VP was the only other person that knew Palmer's brother was on his way.

Interesting twists! Come on next week!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Mar 28, 2006, 12:19 AM #4 of 496
Ohh, nice cliff hanger at the end. I actually thought Jack would have dragged his body in and step on the gas.

Yea and "sexual harassment" lady is fucked up. I can see Buchanan being hit with that ticking time bomb and Karen (homeland security lady) taking advantage of it.

Also, what was up with Collette's cuffs? Looks like she was about to break loose from them.

Ahh, and I can't wait to see how deep Henderson is on this. Oh and the soundtrack for this episode was particularly good this time.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 12:17 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 11:17 PM #5 of 496
HOLY SHIT! That was a pretty big twist at the end! But, I don't really understand where they're going with this. Is he behind it all? Is his plot to get rid of Palmer's supporters? I'm expecting some serious ass kicking from Aaron now.

Also, man, I feel so sorry for Buchanan, you clearly see that he felt betrayed. Oh and Miles is a dick, I hate that guy, damn him for the blackmail! Good for Audrey turning him down, but I hate how she was given the dilemma of either backing up Buchanan or Jack (even though it was obvious she would support Jack's new lead).

As for Evelyn, I was surprised she didn't die, though she didn't come away clean so I guess that some what made it up. Where was the wound anyway? I couldn't make it out, looked like the leg.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 12:17 AM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 11:17 PM #6 of 496
Hmm, looks like the "Patriots" (La Li Lu Le Lo?), have some sort of commanding role in all this. Kinda wish they'd clear up the situation Martha's assistant and daughter (who I'm sure are dead, but some clarification would be great). Aaron's mysterious disappearance, Novak who appears to be in his office or something just thinking about (more mystery). And Heller, he could have survived that I'd think, just gotta swim out of it.

And Jack sneaking onto the plan, haha, kinda ridiculous that no one noticed him.

Oh well, still can't wait to see what happens next week. Especially to find out what exactly the outside group (the "Patriots") contacting Logan are plotting. Oh and to see what they're going to do with Bierko and Henderson.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 12:17 AM Local time: May 22, 2006, 11:17 PM #7 of 496
Ahh, that was good! Haha, loved the smiles on Mike and Martha's faces when Logan got hauled off.

Good end too, kinda predictable that something bad was going to happen as soon as you saw the area where the phone was (no way they were gonna end it on a happy note). Ahh and the chinese, I knew it! Should be interesting to see how they get Jack out of that. There's still that thing with the german Interpol agent (not sure if he was interpol, but the guy that was doing the undercover job on that programmer girl way back), and the "Patriots" (La Li Lu Le Lo) too. Mmm, next season should be interesting.

Oh, Chloe and Morris, I'm predicting that they'll be getting back together or something.

BTW, did anyone else have audio problems when they were watching the episode? For some reason the audio kept getting hiccups, hopefully they'll reair the episodes (guessing it was the station's feed, damn Global).

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion