Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

aghast
Carob Nut

Member 2448

Level 4.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:31 PM #1 of 496
Originally Posted by jouhou
Oh yeah, I wasn't feeling the "James Bond" music, it was kinda corny.
Fucking right. The music usually does a decent job of complementing the action, but between the "James Bond knockoff" tunes and the terribly, terribly bad music that appeared in the episode with Theo Stoler (er, I think that was his name), it has started coming off as really cheesy.

Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
I was really surprised by the way Heller handled the whole situation. On the one hand, I know he's a 'play by the rules' type of guy, so him screwing over Jack is reasonble, but it still didn't seem like something he would do (you would think he'd treat the guy who saved his life with some fucking dignity). But, if he was gonna play by the rules, why try to blackmail Logan at all? It seems like he would be the type of person who would just go the attorney general with the tape, but instead he's made to look almost evil in the way he goes about getting rid of Logan. They really screwed up his character, and not for any good reason, either.
I was surprised as well, but it seems plausible enough when you consider what he said about a public spectacle destroying the integrity/image/whatever of the Presidency. After all, if he was willing to have his son tortured last season for the sake of getting information about a terrorist group, he probably wouldn't have any qualms about doing what he did in the last episode for the sake of protecting the image of the Presidency.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion