Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

tenzor
24 SEASON 7 JAN 2009

Member 193

Level 11.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 01:41 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:41 PM #1 of 496
fox.com has a clip of the first 15/20 seconds of mondays 2 hour special. If you go to www.fox.com, and at the bottom by the media player just press the icon with the 24 logo and it should play.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
tenzor
24 SEASON 7 JAN 2009

Member 193

Level 11.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:58 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 01:58 AM #2 of 496
How do I hide spoilers? I want to talk about next weeks preview, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to read it. Do I hightlight my text and change the font color?

Most amazing jew boots
tenzor
24 SEASON 7 JAN 2009

Member 193

Level 11.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:34 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 11:34 AM #3 of 496
Spoiler:
From next weeks preview, I believe it will be Lynn who will sacrafice his life to save the others. What will probably happen is Jack will attempt to go stop the gas himself without any protection, but he will get stuck somewhere. So everyone in the situation room (audrey, chole,kim,barry etc) will argue on who should go help him. Meanwhile Bill is in the field ops office upstairs, and through phone contact he will tell them that he is going to go in there and save Jack. However before he even goes, Lynn (who has a phone from calling his sister), calls in and tells them hes going. Lynn will end up getting the gas in time and containing it in his holding cell where it will kill him. It would make sense for Lynn to die, because he was only a guest star so I don't think he will be around for the whole season. He also feels guilty for his sister dying, and for him not warning CTU in time to prevent all this. He will think all those people died (including his sister) because of him so to redeem himself he sacrafices his life.

Also since almost everyone hates Lynn for what he has done, that would really make everyone respect him, and give his actor a respectable death. As for Tony and Henderson something is going to happen between those two. They are both laying in the same room with no security...

Originally Posted by bighunt
if this isn't the best show on tv, i don't know what is!!!!! centox in CTU?? jesus christ!!!! Honestly, i thought they were going to secure it before it went off. i didn't think they (the writers...) would let CTU, the most secure building in LA and a symbol of American security, get attacked like that.
poor edgar, yes, he was annoying, but he was harmless. i'm wondering something though, where did they put Lynn? Did he make it to the conference room??
there were 3 rooms that they were able to secure from the gas getting in. The situation room is where they are all in right now, the medical area which is where Henderson, and Tony Almedia, and the doctors, and the other room is probably where Lynn is.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Man_of_Pie
Oh yeah and what do you guys think about that new 24 game that's coming out?
overall it stayed true to the show, and the storyline was top notch. The sound was also on the mark. Voice acting was the best I have seen in any videogame, and all the real actors used their voices too. The gameplay and camera is where the game kind of goes downhill. The camera especially can be really frustrating a times. Gameplay takes a little getting use too, but I hated it at first, and eventually liked it. Bottom line if you are a 24 fan then this game is a no brainer, you HAVE TO BUY IT. If you aren't a 24 fan or just haven't watched the show, I suggest you start watching now. You will just end up buying this game once you are hooked on 24.

Here is my breakdown of the game (on a scale of 10)

Graphics - 9.0
-The characthers all look like their real life actors. The environment is also pretty nice for a PS2 game. They also did a great job with the CTU building.

Gameplay - 7.0
-Not the best gameplay, but not the worst. Could be heavily improved upon if a sequel is possible. At first you might hate the way the game plays, but after a few missions it will be a lot better. Camera also needs to be worked, because at times it just becomes ridiculous.

Sound - 10.0
-Sean Callery does a excellent job in bringing the 24 music to the game. Similar music you normally hear on the show. The voice acting is top-notch, and doesn't sound cheesy. The gunshots also sound cool (especially when you are Jack Bauer shotting off a silencer in your surround sound)

Controls - 7.0
-The aiming system makes the game real easy, but also helps. At time you have multiple enemies going at you, and the quick lock on switch aiming thing really helps you take down enemies. Otherwise the other buttons are just your basic action game buttons.

Story - 10.0
-It felt like another season of 24, plus it helps answer a lot of questions that were left unanswered. The ending however ............was very weak, but at least the other 23 hours and 58 mins of the 24 "time" was good.

Replay Value - 8.0
-No multiplayer, but their are a lot of bonuses to unlock such as concept arts, videos, and pictures. Plus after watching a episode of 24, you jsut can't help but want to play the game and pretend you are Jack.

OVERALL RATING (out of 10) - 8.0

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by tenzor; Mar 7, 2006 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion