Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:42 PM #1 of 608
WOW I LOVE THOSE POSTERS! (All about the nurses)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 07:26 PM #2 of 608
Oh I hope to do so as well!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 04:12 AM #3 of 608
noon on friday for me wahaha

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2006, 05:06 PM #4 of 608
Now I wished I sat through the entire credits <_<,

personally I felt that this was the best video game adaptation-ish movie I have seen overall. This wasn't really a scary movie though, but I guess that wasn't really the point of the movie (i.e Grudge was merely there to scare people by "surprises"). This movie excerted more of a sense of uncomfortablenss due to the atmospheric feel of the setting. BEAUTIFUL setting, if I say so myself. I have to agree though there was a bit of fanservice in the movie in which people may question its significance like the red nurse. I guess my only complaints would be some of the lines and...like the other fans...pyramid head's brief scenes.

This is a nice movie overall, not the best movie of the decade, but I give it ian 8.5/10

How ya doing, buddy?
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2006, 08:20 PM #5 of 608
I believe the movie took a different twist from the game due to the fact that they wanted to follow a different theme in which the changed Dalhia significantly

Spoiler:
the mother daughter complex

I was speaking idiomatically.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 04:27 AM #6 of 608
Only problem with silent hill 2 being the movie is that the typical movie goers (not fans) will percieve silent hill 2's story line being too Hackneyed (C'mon a majority of silent hill fans LOVE silent hill 2...heck I do too) for it has been done in a lot of movies the concept of
Spoiler:
I KILLED MY WIFE?!
type of story. I think Silent Hill ended pretty much without any room for a sequel...which is ideal for I dont think the movie really followed the first game...hence it wouldnt really correlated with the 3rd game in ANY way whatsoever. 2nd may be ideal, but they would have to make it really...really well to give it any justice. 4th may be the best option for a movie but I can EASILY see typical movie goers criticizing it to death
Spoiler:
WALTER THINKS THAT THE ROOM IS HIS MOM? WTF?!
and of course...the character of Henry could use some tuning him...I agree that he is a bit sparse.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 07:43 PM #7 of 608
The way how the movie ended...I would say there isn't a possibility of connecting Silent Hill 1 with Silent Hill 3 anymore.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie