Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

'The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.' on DVD

xman25
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 187

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2006, 11:17 PM Local time: Jun 28, 2006, 11:17 PM #1 of 4
'The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.' on DVD

The TV show 'The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.' is coming to DVD on July 18, 2006. It'll cost about $100. It'll have all 27 episodes on 8 DVDs. I'll have these extras:

-Available Subtitles: Spanish, French
-Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
-Commentary by Bruce Campbell and Carlton Cuse on the pilot
-Brisco's Book of Coming Things: video catalog of the show's signature references to future items and ideas
-The History of Brisco County: retrospective documentary
-Tools of the Trade: Brisco lore featurette gallery
-A Reading from the Book of Bruce
-A Brisco County Writer's Room: round table with key series creative personnel
-Booklet liner notes by Bruce Campbell

I really want to get this, but right now $100 is a bit to much for me. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good deal on it somewhere. I'm a huge fan on the show. I have no idea why FOX cancelled the show, it's a great show. But FOX got rid of a lot of really good shows. Who else wants to get this set?

xman25

Jam it back in, in the dark.
porkchop
Wark!

Member 1575

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 10:19 AM #2 of 4
Never actually saw this show. Was it any good? Am tempted to blind buy it since Bruce Campbell is such a goddamn funny fellow.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Agent Marty
*snore*

Member 243

Level 7.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 11:21 AM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 08:21 AM #3 of 4
I loved the shit out of that show when I was younger. I might've actually considered buying this if it wasn't so expensive, but damn.

;_;

Most amazing jew boots
And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected." - John Steinbeck
xman25
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 187

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 03:50 PM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 03:50 PM #4 of 4
Yeah, I loved the show. It was really funny. If I could afford it, I would buy it. But, I'll get it one day.

xman25

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 'The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.' on DVD