Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure: REDUX

Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2013, 04:22 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2013, 09:22 PM 1 #1 of 17
Ohhh I'm glad this thread looks like it's reviving! I always wanted to get involved in some way but never got round to it. Hyde, that sounds like a great idea, I might try to keep pace with you~ Anyway, hope that stuff I choose isn't too "on the nose"...

Bibio - Ambivalence Avenue
Year: 2009
Label: Warp
Genre: Electronica/Folk

1. Ambivalence Avenue
2. Jealous of Roses
3. All the Flowers
4. Fire Ant
5. Haikuesque (When She Laughs)
6. Sugarette
7. Lover's Carvings
8. Abrasion
9. S'Vive
10. The Palm of Your Wave
11. Cry! Baby!
12. Dwrcan

I have to start with this album. I only discovered it last year and it's really got under my skin. Being a massive BoC fan it's nice to find an artist who can give a nod to their nostalgic, fuzzy warmth while having great individual flair. There's a relative amount of scope on this album in terms of style; from a rich acoustic sound, to glitchy, chill beats, even a bit of funk thrown in there for good measure. I don't feel as if there's a single weak song on the album.

Listen online here, I hope that's okay

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure: REDUX