Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] My name is Trent and I like nails (new NIN album)
Closed Thread

Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 05:40 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 12:40 AM #1 of 8
My name is Trent and I like nails (new NIN album)

I didn't know it was coming around, but today the new NIN album got released over at nin.com [the official nine inch nails website]. I gave it three listens so far, and although not as good as previous NIN albums, it's still good. And hey, it's free, so why not? Comment.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 05:44 PM Local time: Jul 18, 2008, 04:44 PM #2 of 8
Comment?

Here's a comment.

Trent Reznor needs to stop making music. He's sucked for over a decade now, and man, no signs of getting better. How many albums is this in the past few years? Way too many.

He's like the Terry Goodkind of music. Enough. Just stop.

How ya doing, buddy?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 05:52 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 12:52 AM #3 of 8
Comment?

Here's a comment.

Trent Reznor needs to stop making music. He's sucked for over a decade now, and man, no signs of getting better. How many albums is this in the past few years? Way too many.

Wasn't the last 'mainstream' albums With_Teeth and Year Zero? I thought that were quite good albums. Then again, I'm not a big fan of earlier Halo's.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 06:04 PM #4 of 8
I thought The Slip came out a few months ago anyway?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 06:28 PM Local time: Jul 18, 2008, 11:28 PM #5 of 8
If you're talking about The Slip and have got my hopes up without cause I swear I will murder you. Either way, the site seems to be experiencing a bandwidth hit right now, so...

Originally Posted by Denicalis
Comment?

Here's a comment.

big_lebowski_opinion.jpg

I was speaking idiomatically.
Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 07:32 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 02:32 AM #6 of 8
If you're talking about The Slip and have got my hopes up without cause I swear I will murder you.
You need to punctuate some more. Yes, it's The Slip. It was new to me and there doesn't seem to be any other post about it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 07:43 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 12:43 AM #7 of 8
I find minimalist punctuation a useful tool for conveying a snappy tone on the internet thank you very much.

Anyway; here's the old NIN thread (title's pretty similar to yours, which is eerie). Not that I blame you for your tardiness or anything, but I was psyched for a minute when you said something was released today. FOR SHAME.

How ya doing, buddy?
Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2008, 07:51 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 02:51 AM #8 of 8
I find minimalist punctuation a useful tool for conveying a snappy tone on the internet thank you very much.

Anyway; here's the old NIN thread (title's pretty similar to yours, which is eerie). Not that I blame you for your tardiness or anything, but I was psyched for a minute when you said something was released today. FOR SHAME.
I guess it's a big fuck-you to NIN for getting too enthusiastic regarding free things. I'll close this.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] My name is Trent and I like nails (new NIN album)