Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 07:40 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 04:40 PM #1 of 3592
Got my video running. Just watched the whole eye toy + card game idea. But did anyone else notice when Gran Turismo's creator got on and showed GT-HD that the controller he used doesn't really look like the bat controller that we saw last time? Maybe they changed the controller? (which they should if they didn't)

Most amazing jew boots
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 09:58 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 06:58 PM #2 of 3592
Seems if you want the real deal on the PS3, you gotta fork over that $599.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 11:08 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 08:08 PM #3 of 3592
Originally Posted by DragoonKain
Sony seems afraid to make any changes. The dual shock isn't a bad controller, but it's not great. they were afraid to innovate. Do we really need motion sensors in it? That to me is a turn off, not a turn on. I wouldn't want to play a game that had it, and it prevents rumble capabilities.
Then again Dual Shock was fine as it was. Xbox's controller really needed the remake considering how large and bulky it was. Nintendo's controller kinda needed the new design considering its new uses. But with Playstation's controller it was fine before and there isn't such a leap in its control scheme to prompt a total redesign.

Most amazing jew boots
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 11:37 PM Local time: May 8, 2006, 08:37 PM #4 of 3592
I actually hope the PS3 will totally flop this holiday season due to the price-war that will undoubtly happen. Hopefully this will knock some sense into Sony and make them drop the prices on the PS3 sooner and with a steeper drop. Then I'll swoop in and pick one up.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread