Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Oct 11, 2006, 07:13 PM Local time: Oct 12, 2006, 12:13 AM #1 of 3592
Oh god please dont let the PS3 be all about sport and driving sims like the XBOX360 is. My housemates both have 360's and I constantly have to sit and watch them play Tiger Woods or stupid Table Tennis on them. I hate sports sims!!!! I REALLY HATE THEM! If we wanted to play sports, we would go outside and play them damn it.

On a different note, I think the PS3 has shot itself in the foot by charging so much and putting the release back again. By that point, christmas is gone and people have either bought 360's or Wii's. No money left for the P£3. Its too expensive, and its too late. Oh and I have yet to see a release game that looks at all appealing. Sony really have dropped the ball this time, lets juat hope there are enough fan boys to keep the system afloat, because I smell some serious trouble for the Sony guys, I think Bill Gates may have won this round, as the 360 is just alot more successful, hell even im considering buying one, and I hated the X-Box.

I am hoping for something good to come out of the release of the PS3, but at the moment, Sony arent getting my loyalty, because im not spending £60 on a game, that borders on insane. Sorry Sony, you lose for now.

Most amazing jew boots
fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Oct 11, 2006, 07:34 PM Local time: Oct 12, 2006, 12:34 AM #2 of 3592
Remember, things in UK and US are slightly different. Most 360 games are £34.99 here in places like Game and Gamestation.

Oh and my buddy who works in a big Game store in Birmingham said that when they announced pre-orders for the PS3, they didnt sign one up until 4 days after it was started, and to this day they are still in single figures.

Its a matter of opinion though dude, I didnt mean to sound offensive or anything, just stating my thoughts on the console. Do you honestly think that the PS3 is going to do as well as the 360? Look at the way it has gone thus far, it is still difficult to get hold of 360's because more and more people are falling for its charm, where as the PS3 just hasnt got the hype it needs. Only people who are really really interested in the console know about it, but the general joe public dont even know there is another Playstation coming out. I think that Sony have failed on many accounts with the PS3, the price, the advertising and the release titles, nothing seems to be tempting enough to pull in the average joe.

How ya doing, buddy?
fiercedeity
LOL FAG!

Member 8055

Level 11.82

Jun 2006

Old Oct 12, 2006, 09:07 AM Local time: Oct 12, 2006, 02:07 PM #3 of 3592
Ok I was referring to the PS3 UK release which is now middle of 2007. Maybe it doesnt apply as much to the americans then as the PS3 will be out before xmas there from what I understand. My apologies there.

Oh and I class most racing games as sports sims, because 99% of racing games are generically the same and quite boring after the initial playing.

I was, however mis informed of some of the release titles, I was told NBA, a rugby game, 4 football games and some driving games were the only things on the list, looking at it now I notice that I was given incorrect info. Sorry.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread