Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 05:24 PM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 10:24 PM #1 of 3592
Originally Posted by SOLDIER
They feel pretty comfortable and fun to click on, unlike the GC's shoulder buttons.
The GC's shoulder triggers were pretty fine in my opinion, and I can tell the PS3's triggers would be awkward for my fingers just by looking at them - Aren't they convex? That's not really too ergonomic.

Anyway, is there anything in the way of actual PSP connectivity aside from file buggery-about yet?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Nov 28, 2006, 04:57 AM Local time: Nov 28, 2006, 09:57 AM #2 of 3592
Originally Posted by BlueBomber
Could this game actually live up to the trailer we saw back in 2005?
Haha no.

Also, worrying:

Quote:
The Volksrant article also confirmed suspicions that Killzone will have downloadable content via the PS3's online PlayStation Store. "The Killzone that is in stores is only the beginning," promised Brussee. Though the developer did not go into specifics, the newspaper mentioned that new "chapters" will be downloadable, raising the prospect of episodic content.
"Episodic content". If this goes the way of Gran Turismo PS3's model (buy an empty disc and MICROTRANSACTIONS) I can see a lot of people being irate at being given a half-finished product. Isn't Blu-Ray implemented so developers can stuff as much shit as possible into a game? :/

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread