Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Balikruxh
It hurts!

Member 16242

Level 2.38

Nov 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 10:32 AM #1 of 3592
I love the PS3 with a passion and its game quality is going to be threw the roof when more come out within the year. But there is one thing I have to complain about and that is the controller. First, I actually wanted the "BAT" a rang style one just because it was new and interesting. But the old design works for the PS2 and PSone so I cant really complain about the design. My complaint really has to do with the removal of the rumble feature.

Come on Sony, are you telling me that just because the two systems (i.e. six axle rotation and rumble feature) cant live together with an on\off feature? I want that rumble feel again, it is what made the game just alittle bit more involving. Sure tilting the controller to fly around is fun, but I want to feel that grenade explode next to me.

That is my only complaint at the moment with the new system along with launch titles kinda sucking it alittle too much.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"If a baby is shot from a catapult into a forest and hits a tree while noone is around to hear, is it still funny?"

-Yes I will take your answer anytime-
Balikruxh
It hurts!

Member 16242

Level 2.38

Nov 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 10:53 AM #2 of 3592
I dont know it just kind of was a little feature outside of the game that I loved to have.
The limitations of the production is that one big complaint people had all over though, so my rumble complaint is probably far and in between top priority to most people. I guess that is a plus to living on a college campus in a small town. Big enough student population to get a store nearby, but small enough to only have mediocre fans waiting to get the system.
1/10 people in line. . . 1/6 to get one opening day Woohoo!

P.S. Inhert where did you get your sig picture? I've been looking for someone or somewhere to get an FFXIII sig made.

Most amazing jew boots
"If a baby is shot from a catapult into a forest and hits a tree while noone is around to hear, is it still funny?"

-Yes I will take your answer anytime-
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread