Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Doctor Who

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2010, 08:09 PM #1 of 14
I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when I saw an ad for the new series at the movie theater yesterday, before Kick-Ass. My absolute favorite show since I was a little kid, and this is the first time it's gotten a major ad push in the US.

So yeah, I had my doubts about Matt Smith, but the first three episodes have blown me away. Getting back to some of the more old-school stuff (like the TARDIS never landing at the time it's supposed to) is a nice touch.

Also requesting the thread be titled "Doctor Who", since I think Dr. Who is only used in those terrible movies from the 60's where the Doctor is a human.

How ya doing, buddy?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2010, 10:13 PM #2 of 14
I did happen to see a clip where the Daleks appeared (Shocking ), and they were of various colors for some reason or another, was that just some sort of reference or was it a plot point?
It's a plot point (or a marketing ploy, depending on how you look at it).

Spoiler:
It's nice to finally have a Dalek episode where they aren't wiped out completely, only to somehow return a year later.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Doctor Who