Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hillaryis44 av/sig chain

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Feb 26, 2008, 12:20 AM Local time: Feb 26, 2008, 12:20 AM #1 of 3
Hillaryis44 av/sig chain

The internet has proven that you can take any halfway decent thing and cock it up beyond recognition once you allow people to voice their opinions.

The recent election cycle has demonstrated quite effectively that no matter who runs in an election, a large number of their supporters will be batshit insane and also on the internet.

Between Call of Duty 4 and the Paul campaign's inability to convince anybody that he isn't really a racist, Paulsies have sort of fallen off the radar, so let's take a look at Hillary supporters.

Hillaryis44 is a delightful circle of like-minded liberals coming together to support Hillary Rodham Clinton as the 44th President of the United States. Oh and also they're crypto-racists and conspiracy theorists. vv

Quote:
Drudge is trying to smear Hillary today. No doubt it’s the Obama camp trying to take attention from the glowing Farrakhan endorsement.
They give a fuck about Farrakhan.

Quote:
An intresting experience of mine in Normandy ,France WWII.The Allies in order to fool,divert,overwhelm,confuse,disrupt and fool the Germans in their calculation as to where our landings would occur came up with a real phony individual called ” THE GUMMI PUPPEN”.German for (RUBBER DUMMY”.)Dropped by parachutes in the hundreds,the plan worked. The republicans are using the same tactics as they have McCain as their real person and at the same time are creating his opposition with a live “PUPPEN ” BHO.With their financial and MSNBC-CNN help,they hope to stop Hillary,their most feared candidate. Obama will land soon with a REZKO chute.Have a bumpy ride,Oh great one.
you see elections are like WW2 because Obama is hitler...

Quote:
Flim flam artists target the young with excitement and hoopla, and hope. That is the way it always is. Hillary campaign strategists viewed Obama as a political adversary to be counteracted within normal political discourse involving policy. But Obama is a flim flam artist. You defeat flim flammery and flim flam artists by exposing them for what they are.
Don't say anything about The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby Doo.

Quote:
I will vote McCain before I vote Obama.

And while I’m on this streak - if we have a street fight in Denver, count me in. Governor Wilder threatened riots. Bring it on. Will Obama supporters behave like the fools in Kenya or Port au Prince? Hell, yes, they will. If they don’t get their boy, here come the machetes and tires of fire.
Comments on updates can sometimes reach into the thousands, so there is no shortage of hillarity.

Pick your favorite Hillaryis44 comment and quote it in your sig. Use an election-related avatar. Also, post some comments you think are particularly golden.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Bradylama; Feb 26, 2008 at 12:23 AM.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Feb 26, 2008, 12:27 AM Local time: Feb 25, 2008, 10:27 PM 2 #2 of 3
Quote:
Pick your favorite Hillaryis44 comment and quote it in your sig. Use an election-related avatar. Also, post some comments you think are particularly golden.
Instead of political mudslinging and pointless bickering, I'm going to take the high road and vote for the Candidate I believe best in position to lead the country next year.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Feb 26, 2008, 12:46 AM Local time: Feb 26, 2008, 12:46 AM 1 #3 of 3
That was pretty gay, tbqh.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Hillaryis44 av/sig chain