Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Problem with DVD Burning

My Dreams
Virtuosic Dreams ^_^

Member 1412

Level 21.48

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 03:37 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 04:37 PM #1 of 2
Problem with DVD Burning

Recently I have tried to create a back-up copy of a DVD show. However, whenever I try to create a copy of it, my DVD burning program doesn't allow me to do so.

1) Can anyone recommend me a free software that can enable my DVD burner to burn back-up copies of DVDs?
2) How do I rip videos from DVDs into my harddrive? When I tried using a program to do that the other time, it gave me a format not playable when Window Media Player. Is there any software that can rip videos in more common formats such as avi and mpg?

Any and all help is appreciated lots. Thanks.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

ChocoJournal
The Link to the Chocojournal works now!
Transcriptions A new thread for transcriptions of all sorts.

"The man had a huge head. Like a pumpkin, really." - Godowskian on Shura Cherkassky
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 04:18 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 10:18 AM #2 of 2
If it's video DVD just use DVD Decrypter. Decrypt files on HDD and then use NERO to burn them again.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Problem with DVD Burning