Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

You're such an ASSHOLE.

Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 03:18 PM Local time: Feb 22, 2008, 01:18 PM #1 of 31
You're such an ASSHOLE.

When a restaurant fucks up your order, do you bitch?

Generally, I don't unless there's special circumstances.

If I ask them to withhold the lettuce and they end up leaving it on, that's fine, I am capable of removing it myself. If I ask for cheese and I receive a plain hamburger it's FRUSTRATING, but I still refrain from hassling the workers.

Now, when I order something and it's not there, that's when I start bitching. Last night I was at In & Out and I had been craving a 3x3 for a month. I was determined to get full there. I ordered a 3x3 and when I received my order, I noticed they only gave me a double-double. Sure, this may not seem like a big deal, and it's really not, so I walk up there and kindly tell them they forgot a patty of meat (that I paid $1.50 extra for, mind you).

"DUDE, I'LL BET YOU $3 IT'S THERE!"
"Umm. What?"
"JUST TAKE A FEW BITES OUT OF IT AND IF IT'S NOT THERE I'LL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE."
"Umm. Okay."

So I sit down, take a couple bites and sure enough, it's not there. I walk back up there and tell them once again, I am missing a patty of meat. The same guy walks over.

"Well, you've already eaten half the burger."
"I took two bites, like you told me, then dug in with my fingers, it's just not there."
"GAH FINE HOLD ON"

So he takes the burger with him and leaves the counter. I walk back to my seat and sit down, not sure what's going on. Shortly after, the manager walks up to me.

"So, what's the problem here?"
"Umm, well you guys forgot a patty of meat. I mean, it's really not that huge of a deal, I'll take the double-double just fine. I didn't think it would cause this much trouble."
"Well, we've already thrown away the other burger."
"...I'm sorry?"
"It's okay, we'll make you another one."

About a minute later, my 3x3 arrives. I was hesitant to eat it, but fuck it. As long as they ain't sick, saliva doesn't have much taste to it.

Anyways, your turn!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Divest; Feb 22, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 03:40 PM #2 of 31
A little more than a week ago I made a trip across town to get some Taco Bell to bring home for my dad and I. The guys only put what I had ordered in the bag, not what my dad had ordered, even though everything showed on the receipt. What made it rather annoying was the fact that I didn't discover this until I had got home with it. I suppose I was being a little naive, but there was enough in the bag that I trusted everything was there without having to look. So I made a second trip to get the order fixed.

I suppose why it irritated me as much as it did, however, was that some days before that I had a similar incident that involved a bit more travel. I had to drive up to a community college to take a test, but they closed early due to the wintry weather passing through, sometime after I had called to make sure they were still testing despite the weather and they said yes. So what was normally a half-hour drive to get there or back ended up an hour-long drive there and almost two hours back all for nothing, only to have to drive up there and back the next day to take the test.

So, this fast-food incident only reminded me more of that ordeal, but my rantings were largely kept to myself and the Taco Bell people didn't make a big deal out of it either. I think I only might have blown up if they did first.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 04:20 PM Local time: Feb 22, 2008, 03:20 PM #3 of 31
I don't complain. Having worked both in retail and speed-limit food (read: pizza place) I know that whiney angry customers who can't seem to accept that the person behind the counter is a human being and sometimes makes mistakes do not get results, or if they do, they cause an unnecessary amount of grief while doing it. I simply inform them of the problem and ask if there's a solution.

HOWEVER.

I do get incredibly frustrated when I go to three separate burger joints in the same day and ask them all specifically NOT to put onions on my burgers, and they do it anyway. It even shows up on the screen, and the receipt ("-no on") but still the onions are there. What if I was allergic? Still, I just calmly pick the onions off and resume my eatings. No reason to make them redo an entire order.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 06:56 PM Local time: Feb 22, 2008, 04:56 PM #4 of 31
Breakfast: Savory or Sweet?

oops! Wrong thread.

I was going to make a new thread but somehow responded to this one... >.< oh well.

Anyways, on topic: I just generally don't go back after couple times repeating the same mistake. If it's not a fast-food place and an actual sit-down restaurant, I'll make sure my tip will tell them they done fucked up and I probably won't return (unless the food's worth it). It's generally the people/service that makes these issues of unpleasant eating experiences, so if the manager isn't willing to make up for his/her poor training of their staff, it's just not worth my money, time or patience to go to that kind of place. Easy as that. :3

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Shorty; Feb 22, 2008 at 07:01 PM.
Anazai
Chocobo

Member 24951

Level 11.42

Sep 2007

Old Feb 22, 2008, 07:17 PM Local time: Feb 22, 2008, 05:17 PM #5 of 31
Growing up, I had 9 people in my family. It was such a hassle to get food from the fast food restaurants. We had a 12 passenger van trucking up to the drive thru window and asking the Del-Taco people for 22 burritos and 9 orders of chili cheese fries. It was insane. They would ALWAYS ask first if we were serious and then the would ask us to pull off to the side and the would bring the food out to us when it was ready. Chaos.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 09:25 PM #6 of 31
Actually, I did have this happen to me in a Burger King a month or so ago, and though it had nothing to do with my order, I figure it's still sort of along the topic.

After finishing eating (I ordered to eat in) I decided to head to the restroom before leaving. I come in, and there's a little tray-like thing on the floor holding cleaning-type stuff in it, and...the water's running in the sink by itself. The stall door's closed, so I figure someone's in there, but I couldn't tell from my view that maybe it was one of the employees doing some cleaning. Now, I'm no EPA fanatic or anything, but I figure it's a common courtesy to at least make SOME effort to not waste water. In this case, I turned off the faucet before I went to do my business.

When I came back, it's running again with nobody standing there in front of it, again. So I wash my hands, wondering why somebody would do that, and turn it off again. I don't even get to the door before I hear "Excuse me!!!" as an employee storms out of the stall and starts ranting to me about how he needs that running for cleaning what was in this case the stall on the opposite side of the bathroom. Granted, it wasn't a large bathroom by any means, but surely a bucket of water would've been a better idea than just leaving the faucet running nonstop for an extended period of time. And if that wasn't enough, a manager-looking guy happened to walk in and the employee continued to rant about it to him. Right in front of me. I was flabbergasted. And pissed.

In retrospect I probably should've at least explained why I did what I did, but instead I ignored them and walked out in a particularly foul mood. (I'm not one for confrontation.)

Now, this would have been totally different if the guy said "Excuse me" softly and coolly explained why he needed the faucet left running. Maybe then I would've at least said sorry. I still eat at BK, but it's still probably going to be a long time before I forget that negative experience, as I have yet to have any fast-food restaurant employee get all pissy over something not order-related.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Josiah; Feb 22, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 09:28 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 02:28 AM #7 of 31
I don't think I've ever complained in a resturant or a fast-food joint about the quality/quantity of my order. I remember once ordering a veggie burger from McDonalds and finding it tasted even crapper than their regular fare, but I just never ate there again. One thing I do find annoying is ordering any spirit in any bar only to find out that ice isn't optional. It doesn't help that temperatures have dipped below freezing recently, and if you accidentally swallow a piece it feels like you're taking paracetamol.

FELIPE NO
Dreamshadow

Member 471

Level 7.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 09:42 PM Local time: Feb 22, 2008, 08:42 PM #8 of 31
I can't say I always complain when my food's made wrong. I mean, unless it's a plate, or item that has nuts (I'm allergic) I won't say anything. I once had a burnt rack of ribs, rather than risk any type of retribution, I just didn't eat it. Sure, I left hungry, but I don't like my food being taken back where I can't see it. It's a personal problem. :P

However, one time I did send back my mashed potatoes at Chili's because they were partially... frozen-like. I got some newer, hot ones back. The ribs were lukewarm too, so ugh. I ended up getting horribly sick at like 4AM. I don't know if it was the returned mashed potatoes or the lukewarm ribs, but either way, that Chili's sucked.

On another note, if another person's food on my order is wrong, I won't hesitate to say something. If a family member's chicken nuggets at McDonald's undercooked, hell no, are they getting away with it. Cashier yells at me for no reason after ordering, they not getting away with it. I got a hold of a multi-store manager for that one, just by e-mailing McDonalds. Funny thing is, both those things happened at the same store over 24 hours. Ugh. Fast food service is a whole different story.

Sending back food... from working at a Wendy's, it's a dangerous thing if you can't see your food. It really is.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
bahamuty
Celestial Chocobo

Member 1438

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 11:20 PM #9 of 31
For fast food I check the bag to make sure everything is there because people are only human. I'm not going to scream at someone just because they forgot a burger. If there's onion or something I didn't want I just pick it off, it's annoying but not a big deal.

I rarely send back food in restaurants due to stories I've heard from relative who was a chef. I would never send back food in a fast food joint I'd just ask for a refund.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by bahamuty; Feb 22, 2008 at 11:22 PM.
CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 05:28 PM #10 of 31
Being one who works at a fast food resturant, I understand if someone else F's up my order, or takes a long time(resonable amount of time anyway). I will get bitchy if they missed out something I paid extra for, like a patty when I specifically order a 3 patty stacker from BK and get a whopper instead. how they did it, I will never know. Needless to say I was rather peeved. I know all the managers from that certain BK so they said they will personally make that food for me. =3

Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 06:45 PM #11 of 31
Having worked in a small family-owned restaurant pretty much all my life, I understand that accidents happen. If something is wrong with my or my friend's food, I'll politely call the waiter/waitress over and let them know. If they handle it well, apologize, and replace the food, I'll assure them that it wasnt a problem, and make sure they get a regular tip, especially if they remove the item from the check.

All in all, I'm very understanding at regular restaurants, but if, for instance, something is wrong with everyone's food, or the accident occurs again and again, I'll be less than pleased.

Fast food places are actually where I get the most irritated, because, like Josiah, I hate it when they miss part of the order. I always check the bag at the drive-through before driving off.

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 09:15 PM Local time: Feb 24, 2008, 12:15 PM #12 of 31
I've never gotten my order screwed around in a real restaurant, but if it were, then I'd just alert the waiters calmly. Fast food restaurants are a different story altogether; I can understand that there's a lot of pressure involved in maintaining order and getting said order right (). But it still really irks me when they get my order wrong, even if it's something really simple. The main offender is McDonalds, which I hardly ever go to anymore. I guess there's something about the heinous atmosphere at McDonalds which makes me all testy. (Speaking of testy, y'know what they put in their foods..?)

It's just habitual now for me to thoroughly check my (take-away) order whenever I receive it at any fast-food place. I'd say about every two times out of five the order will be incorrect. And I'm pretty sure it's like a 1/8 success-rate in the drive-in queue.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 10:12 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 11:42 PM #13 of 31
I get this happen on occassion. I just don't really make such a big deal about it. This usually happens to me at Mcdonalds the majority of the time. To me life is too short to make such a big deal about something so insignifacnt. A lot of times I'll just eat whatever they give me.

If I brought my food home and it wasn't what I ordered as long as there wasn't such a big price difference its no big deal anyway. If I'm actually eating at the restaurant, if they bring me the wrong order, I'll just politely ask them to make it right, but I won't be a jerk about it.

I've pretty much had good luck with actual restaurants, I find that if you treat these people with a good attitude, they'll have a good attitude toward you as well. Therefore more understanding to to rectify your order, and make sure you have a pleasant dining experience.

Yamigarasu
Ace P.I.

Member 22229

Level 7.28

Apr 2007

Old Feb 23, 2008, 10:26 PM Local time: Feb 24, 2008, 12:26 AM #14 of 31
In the cases you mentioned, for instance, no lettuce, it comes with it, I'll not ask for another one, but will politely remark with the manager the fact, expliciting that I do not want a refund or a new whatever is it, just wish they are more carefull with the orders.

But in the other hand, if I ask for something, and they deliver me something else, I'll complain, and in certain cases, I'll ask for a refund instead, because I'm easily grossed out, and can't stand the fact that the cook could've made something funny with the food.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 02:07 AM Local time: Feb 24, 2008, 12:07 AM #15 of 31
There was one time I ordered nachos from a movie theater. When I'm hungry and I'm at the movies I'll usually have a hot dog or some nachos and I felt like having the latter that day. So I get it and sit down and proceed to open it when this foul smell hit me. I looked under the lid and there was this black sludge on top of it and made me want to puke. I got up and wanted to get a refund. The guy I was talking to, whom was closest to where I was at, didn't seem to get it and just stood there. I asked for a manager but another nonmanager guy showed up and I just repeated what I said. Finally we went to register that I ordered from and got a refund. I'm never getting nachos from that place.

I told my friend about it, who worked at that theater for a fews months a while back and he told me that they basically just reheat the nacho cheese and take it off at the end of the day. So basically it is constantly cooling and reheating which I'm sure isn't the best for it and it's entirely possible that they don't regularly check expiration dates.

FELIPE NO
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 12:15 PM #16 of 31
I haven't had restaurants screw up my orders much, and when they do I'm pretty calm about it. The only time I get substantially irked is what I consider unreasonable waits. While I've had all sorts of one-time horror stories that I consider tragic flukes, the worst repeat offender for me is a local Burger King. I gave them 3 strikes; on three successive trips they:
  • Took 12 minutes to make me a Medium-sized Whopper Meal and single Whopper Jr. sandwich. Not a complicated order if you ask me, and the inside of the store wasn't at all busy (can't speak for the drive-thru)
  • Had me waiting, no joke, 20 minutes in the Drive-Thru lane for an order essentially as simple as in the first one. I was not amused in the slightest.
  • And the final straw was when I walked inside the store, went up to the counter, and despite making eye contact with 3 or 4 employees, no one came up to even try to take my order for 5 or 6 minutes. At that point, I loudly yelled "Goodbye" and walked out; I refuse to return to that restauraunt anymore.

DeLorean
1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

Member 133

Level 28.95

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2008, 10:54 AM Local time: Feb 25, 2008, 09:54 AM #17 of 31
I only bitch if it's a place that I can watch them make my food. I've seen too many movies where people complain and they do something nasty and unnoticeable to the food. It probably doesn't happy as often as the movies imply... but god damn it's not worth the risk.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2008, 05:20 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2008, 03:20 PM #18 of 31
I went over to TGIF's the other night. I had ordered a Black and Sam (Guiness mixed with Sam Adams) with a steak and my girlfriend had some hot tea and these Hawaiian sliders that won some Food Network challenge. We got there and planned to see a movie afterwards but they were taking forever. First the waitress forgot my girlfriend's drink order. No big deal really. Then we were just waiting for our food, talking doing ok and then the manager comes by and tells us that they forgot to put in our orders but it should be ready in five minutes. After that we decided to just say fuck it and leave. So that was the first time I left a restaurant without paying. We went over to an Italian restaurant instead.

Frozen Memories
Mein Donnerkeil

Member 26940

Level 8.46

Dec 2007

Old Mar 2, 2008, 06:01 PM #19 of 31
Hmm. I've worked at Burger King for a long time, and I know the insane amount of pressure managers put on you to get EVERY SINGLE ORDER out in, like, 45 seconds (even during lunch rush). So, I usually don't mind when something might take longer then said 45 seconds, or I say no tomato and there are tomatoes on it. It's not a big deal to pick them off. If I don't get something, I'd just ask for it, and be on my way.

For real resturants... I dont' really say anything, either. I'm not one to bitch about things. I don't think I've gotten a wrong order or anything, but I have gotten occasions when either the food was near inedable (yay failing spelling!) or I would have to wait an hour+ for food because someone who just come in ordered the same thing.

The waiter just doesn't get a tip. AT ALL.

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2008, 09:23 PM #20 of 31
It'd be nice if they enforced some quality control at the Burger King at Arundel Mills Mall. The cashiers ring up as many people as they can, but then there's one guy in the kitchen making all the food. Plus, it doesn't help that the girls putting the food into bags are laughing and having a good time, ignoring the customers and taking their own sweet time to do anything at all. I've waited 15 minutes or more for food there, and if the employees had gotten their act together, it wouldn't have taken that long.

As for restaurants, I generally don't complain, for fear of having my food spit in, or having the cook's beard end up in my steak. The food would have to be pretty screwed up for me to say something. I've been out to dinner with my cousins, and they can be the opposite end of the scale, yelling loudly about the slightest problem and demanding a free meal. Of course, it's not uncommon for me to not leave a tip if the service was bad or my food was messed up, so I figure it balances out.

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2008, 11:00 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2008, 10:00 PM #21 of 31
I went over to TGIF's the other night. I had ordered a Black and Sam (Guiness mixed with Sam Adams) with a steak and my girlfriend had some hot tea and these Hawaiian sliders that won some Food Network challenge. We got there and planned to see a movie afterwards but they were taking forever. First the waitress forgot my girlfriend's drink order. No big deal really. Then we were just waiting for our food, talking doing ok and then the manager comes by and tells us that they forgot to put in our orders but it should be ready in five minutes. After that we decided to just say fuck it and leave. So that was the first time I left a restaurant without paying. We went over to an Italian restaurant instead.
Why in the hell would you do that to Guiness?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Mar 3, 2008, 02:10 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2008, 01:10 AM #22 of 31
This is a slight tangent, but still somewhat related.

I went to Winger's today, fully ready to enjoy some tasty All-You-Can-Eat Winger's wings.

THEY WERE OUT OF WINGS.

Am I wrong, or does this sound an awful lot like Burger King running out of burgers? Seriously. It's in your name, you jerks. Did some fat guy come in and eat them all?

After that, the visit went through a steady decline. They ran out of lemonade. Then they ran out of the strawberry sauce to put on my cheesecake. It was okay, I didn't feel the need to complain to them - after all, what are they gonna do about it? Magically conjure up some wings? Go kill some chickens and bake them for me right there? I understand. It's Utah, on a Sunday, and their delivery truck probably won't come until tomorrow morning. And some fat guy really DID eat like 80 wings.

I just found it mildly humorous. Next thing you know, Starbucks will run out of coffee.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
NovaX
๏o๏o๏o๏

Member 603

Level 25.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2008, 02:31 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2008, 06:01 PM #23 of 31
I used to not complain if I got a rare steask if I asked for medium rare, or if I received one less patty on my burger. But now I'm relentless, I've been burned too many times. The thing I normally do is though eat a significant portion before taking it back, I've eaten so much as 2/3's of a steak before taking it back. I've never had any trouble with it either, I think it's because they can tell I will get pretty vocal and want back down. Most nice restaurants don't want a madman yelling in the dining room.

FELIPE NO
ToneDefer
FilmScoreFreak

Member 16711

Level 5.90

Dec 2006

Old Mar 5, 2008, 01:37 PM #24 of 31
When a restaurant fucks up your order, do you bitch?

Generally, I don't unless there's special circumstances.

If I ask them to withhold the lettuce and they end up leaving it on, that's fine, I am capable of removing it myself. If I ask for cheese and I receive a plain hamburger it's FRUSTRATING, but I still refrain from hassling the workers.

Now, when I order something and it's not there, that's when I start bitching. Last night I was at In & Out and I had been craving a 3x3 for a month. I was determined to get full there. I ordered a 3x3 and when I received my order, I noticed they only gave me a double-double. Sure, this may not seem like a big deal, and it's really not, so I walk up there and kindly tell them they forgot a patty of meat (that I paid $1.50 extra for, mind you).

"DUDE, I'LL BET YOU $3 IT'S THERE!"
"Umm. What?"
"JUST TAKE A FEW BITES OUT OF IT AND IF IT'S NOT THERE I'LL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE."
"Umm. Okay."

So I sit down, take a couple bites and sure enough, it's not there. I walk back up there and tell them once again, I am missing a patty of meat. The same guy walks over.

"Well, you've already eaten half the burger."
"I took two bites, like you told me, then dug in with my fingers, it's just not there."
"GAH FINE HOLD ON"

So he takes the burger with him and leaves the counter. I walk back to my seat and sit down, not sure what's going on. Shortly after, the manager walks up to me.

"So, what's the problem here?"
"Umm, well you guys forgot a patty of meat. I mean, it's really not that huge of a deal, I'll take the double-double just fine. I didn't think it would cause this much trouble."
"Well, we've already thrown away the other burger."
"...I'm sorry?"
"It's okay, we'll make you another one."

About a minute later, my 3x3 arrives. I was hesitant to eat it, but fuck it. As long as they ain't sick, saliva doesn't have much taste to it.

Anyways, your turn!

Looooool.

I´m happy that such Forums exist´s!!!
Frozen Memories
Mein Donnerkeil

Member 26940

Level 8.46

Dec 2007

Old Mar 5, 2008, 07:49 PM #25 of 31
This is a slight tangent, but still somewhat related.

I went to Winger's today, fully ready to enjoy some tasty All-You-Can-Eat Winger's wings.

THEY WERE OUT OF WINGS.

Am I wrong, or does this sound an awful lot like Burger King running out of burgers? Seriously. It's in your name, you jerks. Did some fat guy come in and eat them all?

After that, the visit went through a steady decline. They ran out of lemonade. Then they ran out of the strawberry sauce to put on my cheesecake. It was okay, I didn't feel the need to complain to them - after all, what are they gonna do about it? Magically conjure up some wings? Go kill some chickens and bake them for me right there? I understand. It's Utah, on a Sunday, and their delivery truck probably won't come until tomorrow morning. And some fat guy really DID eat like 80 wings.

I just found it mildly humorous. Next thing you know, Starbucks will run out of coffee.
Continuing on your mini-tangent, when I worked at BK there were a few times we ran out of burgers. Man oh man, what days those were... I was just glad I was in the kitchen.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > You're such an ASSHOLE.