Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 03:38 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 01:38 PM #126 of 3609
Originally Posted by SuperSonic
Well, if you guys remember back in WCW Rey Mysterio lost in a match to where he could no longer wear his mask. When he came to the WWE, he put it back on for maybe honor or because people like him better with it. Then there's the Undertaker...he used to be the American Badass more than the Deadman since he was always riding a motorcycle. He left for a while and came back as the Undertaker we know and love. So maybe this is what they need to do with Kane: him and Big Show lose the titles at Wrestlemania which may cause the team to split...wait a few months, and then Kane appears out of nowhere returning and wanting a shot at the WWE title. However, he's sporting his red mask and maybe Pall Bearer will be with him. And he's got the red top with the black spikes or flames or whatever back as well. Now wouldn't you people like to see that? Maybe minus the part about Pall Bearer though.

(And this was too long to double space...I'm not stupid.) :P
What's funny though is that when Mysterio wrestles in Mexico (not with WWE/F) hes not allowed to wear the mask.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 03:40 PM #127 of 3609
The thing with Kane is he wanted to remove his mask. He wanted to be able to show more emotion with his face.

How ya doing, buddy?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 04:38 AM #128 of 3609
Originally Posted by Agrias
LOL I wonder how much they pay him to chew those worms.

Actually, word is he did it in front of Vince to convince him he could do anything and it impressed it him that he was hired. Droz sorta had the same thing happen to him because he could puke on the spot. That was actually on Beyond the Mat (which I need to find)

SNME is this Saturday, looks like I'll have to set my VCR to record because it'll be on when I'm raiding MC. :\

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:18 AM #129 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
SNME is this Saturday, looks like I'll have to set my VCR to record because it'll be on when I'm raiding MC. :\

Sounds like me, when I ordered the royal rumble...i ended up doing a raid (not mc) and turned my tv off and just watched it later since i was dvring it. I get distracted easily.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by AlogiA
Later storylines had also some good ones, for example how Brock Lesnar turned ageinst Paul Hayman and teamed up with Ray Misterio or the revival of the Dead Man Undertaker.
If I remember correctly it was Paul Heyman who turned on Lesner. I think it was at Survivor Series, where Heyman cost Lesner the championship to big show.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by khan0plinger; Mar 13, 2006 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 09:22 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 08:22 PM #130 of 3609
LOL! When Shawn Michaels threw his urn at the McMahons I was on the floor laughing my head off.

Most amazing jew boots
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 09:31 PM #131 of 3609
:\ luckily I'm watching Raw, otherwise I would have been pretty upset that I read that spoiler.

Spoiler:
Pissed off? If I were that close to a horse's weiner I'd be more worried about being pissed on.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 09:42 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 08:42 PM #132 of 3609
Edge wins all of his matches because of Lita's distractions.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:55 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 08:55 PM #133 of 3609
I remember I posted this before...so you know what, let me post it again

USE FUCKING SPOILER TAGS BECAUSE SOME OF US LIVE ON THE WEST COAST! IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS, THEN PERHAPS I CAN SPOIL EVERY SMACKDOWN EVENT FOR YOU AS WELL AS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER WRESTLEMANIA

I was speaking idiomatically.
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:57 PM #134 of 3609
Yeah apparently Son of Wiseass dosent know how to use spoiler tags.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 12:07 AM #135 of 3609
*hides in a corner* Slash is angry...not good.

Spoiler:
LOL, HBK throwing piss (if that was even piss, probably apple juice) on the McMahons was classic.

I will also be watching SNME, but I've been given an awesome reason to do so tonight. Stone Cold vs. JBL in a beer drinking contest. Dude, Stone Cold just makes every WWE show worth watching...to me, anyways.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 12:39 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 10:39 PM #136 of 3609
I find it funny how WWE can't get rid of steve austin though. He's walked out i think at least 4 times throughout his carreer.

He walked out on the Taboo Tuesday match because he was supposed to lose to coach (which is where mark henry was supposed to orginally appear.)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:29 AM #137 of 3609
SNME looks like it will be entertaining at least, like a pay per view...except not. Im debating buying Wrestlemania this year, it doesnt look like its going to be all that impressive...

Most amazing jew boots
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:42 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 06:42 AM #138 of 3609
Spoiler:
I'd of liked to see a win from RVD last night.

There should be a Women's Championship match at W22. Trish has held on to that title for too long. I say Stone Cold is going to kick the sorry crap out of JBL in the beer drinking-contest.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 08:02 AM #139 of 3609
Im sensing a Mickey James heel turn. I bet it will be turned out that she was the one who attacked Torrie...and will do something to Trish at SNME. Although who really cares about the womens division.

How ya doing, buddy?
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 10:29 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 12:29 PM #140 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
I find it funny how WWE can't get rid of steve austin though. He's walked out i think at least 4 times throughout his carreer.

He walked out on the Taboo Tuesday match because he was supposed to lose to coach (which is where mark henry was supposed to orginally appear.)
Losing to Coach is just the ultimate insult, I'd have done the same. I felt bad when even Lawler lost to him.

As for right now, the only reason I even follow RAW is Edge. He does great promos, and always has great hardcore matches. I hope Edge and Foley steal the show at Wrestlemania. WWE shouldn't have let him drop the belt back to Cena. Cena's average in promos, and is average in his matches as well. It really shows how wrestling has changed over the years, all Cena can do better than others is sell merchandise.

SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 12:00 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 05:00 PM #141 of 3609
Originally Posted by Newbie1234
As for right now, the only reason I even follow RAW is Edge. He does great promos, and always has great hardcore matches. I hope Edge and Foley steal the show at Wrestlemania. WWE shouldn't have let him drop the belt back to Cena. Cena's average in promos, and is average in his matches as well. It really shows how wrestling has changed over the years, all Cena can do better than others is sell merchandise.
I agree. Edge is a far better entertainer than Cena, and is a more superior wrestler. Edge and Foley should probably steal the show at Wrestlemania, as they both have the ability to put on an extremely entertaining match. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm still 50/50 on whether I should order the entire PPV or not.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 02:31 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 12:31 PM #142 of 3609
Chuck Palumbo has also resigned with WWE, in his interview he said to expect a much more agressive Palumbo...mainly because of Japan Strong Style Wrestling.

Edit -- 3/14

Spoiler:
Test (in the face role) defeating Sylan with a big boot.

All I can say is, interesting...very very interesting because I thought Test was done with WWE and would have been smart and gone to TNA

Last edited by Slash; Mar 15, 2006 at 12:48 AM.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 01:03 AM #143 of 3609
Spoiler:
Test also went against Val Venis, and won (as a heel..using feet on ropes to win) on a Raw Dark Match. I think its great to bring him back...he was a decent big guy with some high impact moves.

Also Shannon Moore has resigned with WWE and is done with TNA. This is good...especially if they utilize him on Smackdown in the cruiserweight division. Either that, or look for him to feud/team with Matt Hardy. Id like to see him feud with him personally...I think they could have some great matches.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 02:09 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 12:09 AM #144 of 3609
Ouch..how gay..right after TNA trademarked "Prince of Punk"

How ya doing, buddy?
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 05:55 AM #145 of 3609
TNA cant be surprised though, he was working without a contract..and based on how that "without a contract" performers went in ECW...its only a matter of time before they end up jumping ship. I hope to god that WWE doesnt bring him in ...push him for 2 weeks and then forget about him...and leave him to Velocity.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:51 PM #146 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Im sensing a Mickey James heel turn. I bet it will be turned out that she was the one who attacked Torrie...and will do something to Trish at SNME. Although who really cares about the womens division.
I do. I couldn't resist replying to this post.

There is no need to sense. I will tell you SHE IS GOING to turn heel(this is no spoiler from some freaking torrent or whatever - it's a feeling). It's so obvious, WWE is buliding her up on it. Mickey wants to be Trish. She also wants to be the ONLY chick with the spotlight.

Honestly she wont make a good heel cause she sucks ass as a face.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 11:55 PM #147 of 3609
Quote:
According to sources within WWE and TNA, Shannon Moore has not signed a contract with WWE as of this evening. Moore is considering offers from both companies. He will be making a decision soon. This is not a "bidding war" by the way.

TNA offered Shannon Moore a contract a few months ago, however, he never signed it. Should Shannon Moore sign on with WWE, he will not be reporting to Deep South Wrestling like originally reported. He would immediately join the Smackdown brand and become Matt Hardy's tag team partner.
Well thats interesting. Its the first I have ever heard of a wrestler actually having to choose between the two brands. Im betting anything Matt Hardy is in Moore's ear telling him to go for the WWE one. Strangely, Id want that to happen...I think Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore could have some awesome matches with MNM.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:29 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 07:29 PM #148 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Ditto. With all the crap that Mickey has been doing, she will turn heel sometime soon. It'll be a freaking classic surprise if she does it at Wrestlemania.

CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:30 AM #149 of 3609
Hey at least there is continuity among the Women's division. It's probably the most built up storyline in recent years.

Magic
Good Chocobo

Member 492

Level 15.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:39 AM #150 of 3609
Are their matches getting any better or do they still last 2-5 minutes?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread