Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2007, 08:24 AM #1601 of 1941
My rogue has a normal epic mount already, since I use it for farming herbs and mining. I think I'm going to get the Netherdrake for my paladin, though. I mean, everyone else will have the Netherdrake, but oh well. I think it's bad-ass.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2007, 04:21 PM #1602 of 1941
My account lapsed about 4 days ago. I figured I'd be quick to load up the game card my sis got for me, but it's actually nice not to feel obligated to log in the game for once. I'm actually getting stuff done now

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Greykin
gyah!

Member 495

Level 18.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:03 AM #1603 of 1941
Wow, I feel like I want to smash my keyboard whenever I face a pali and warrior combo in 2vs2. Just had to vent that D: .
-----
That new gold spam report function has really helped though. I don't have to use WRUGS anymore and I basically get 1 gold spam PM a day now, awesomeness.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

oh my gawddd
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2007, 08:18 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2007, 08:18 PM #1604 of 1941
Arright so I just got backin to WoW after some seriously long down time, and with all the changes, I've got some things to figure out. I haven't played since a good six months before Burning Crusade. Yikes.

Anyway, the UI mods are getting really hard to separate into good, bad, and ugly. I've tried Cosmos and Titan, and I prefer Titan just a bit more. But is there another UI mod that's a little more cleaned up and error-free?

Specifically, and from what I can remember about the mods before BC and before I took my break, I'm looking for mods that show where gather points are (mining, herbalism), reveal the whole world map even though you haven't explored it yet, and overall interface improvements without getting too crowded.

Like I said, the Titan UI mod comes the closest, but it's still lacking. Any suggestions?

Edit: Oh yeah, one of the features I liked from a previous mod was something of a quest helper. It pointed you the right direction for a specific quest, or something like that.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge

Last edited by SouthJag; Jul 1, 2007 at 08:20 PM.
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2007, 08:33 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2007, 07:33 PM #1605 of 1941
Arright so I just got backin to WoW after some seriously long down time, and with all the changes, I've got some things to figure out. I haven't played since a good six months before Burning Crusade. Yikes.

Anyway, the UI mods are getting really hard to separate into good, bad, and ugly. I've tried Cosmos and Titan, and I prefer Titan just a bit more. But is there another UI mod that's a little more cleaned up and error-free?

Specifically, and from what I can remember about the mods before BC and before I took my break, I'm looking for mods that show where gather points are (mining, herbalism), reveal the whole world map even though you haven't explored it yet, and overall interface improvements without getting too crowded.

Like I said, the Titan UI mod comes the closest, but it's still lacking. Any suggestions?

Edit: Oh yeah, one of the features I liked from a previous mod was something of a quest helper. It pointed you the right direction for a specific quest, or something like that.
wowace.com is a good start for excellent mods, and dl'ing their updater makes, well updating, much less of a chore. FuBar is a great alternative to Titan, Cartographer should have all your gathering/mapping needs, they have an excellent quest mod there(can't remember the name ATM), and pretty much anything else you'd need.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2007, 09:01 PM #1606 of 1941
I started playing again. This time I refuse to let the game control me like I had in the past. Since my horde guild is pretty much dead, I've been playing alliance and tinkering the idea of going to another server or just handing the guild to someone else and transferring my 70 orc tank to another server to try and get into some form of endgame (that will work around me and not me around the raiding).

Also, I finally hit Exalted with Darnassus with my Gnome, so she has her kitty mount now~

Does the game seem to be running a whole hell of a lot smoother now, anyway? I've been getting a good constant 20-40 FPS while running around and the game looks like a billion times smoother. Someone said something about Blizzard doing a tweak in patch 2.1, but I dunno.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2007, 09:11 PM #1607 of 1941

I'm by no means alert of what mods are good and not right now, but cosmos is bad, it's horrible ditch that right away.

If you want to know where mineral veins and herbing spots are get gatherer, it records where you mined and herbed in the past. I'm sure you can somehow get someone else's data. I also noticed that since TBC it updates your guild members mine/herb spots, but I would assume only when they have it installed as well.

Fubar pretty much ditches the standard blizzard UI and makes it look organized and shiny. There's a shitload of other mods you'll want like SWstats, omni cooldowncount, etc, but you'll find those as you go along.

FELIPE NO

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2007, 10:24 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2007, 10:24 PM #1608 of 1941
I just tried Fubar and I didn't really like it. Too many options cramping the top and bottom bars, just didn't seem very organized.

I used CTMod earlier, and they've got a very user-friendly setup. Coupled with a few other standalone mods I kinda prefer that to Fubar.

Additional Spam:
Oh, and Gatherer was incompatible, so for now it's no good. I've used it before though, so I'll wait for an update.

Edit: Damn. Okay there's one mod now I'm specifically looking for, and I know FuBar had it. It was Fubar_PetFu, and possibly PetInfo. They allowed you to mouse over a pet and find out what trainable skills it had, among other things. I've got Fizzwidget's Hunter's Helper (which supposedly does the same thing) turned on, but nothing's coming up. I'm wondering if that's because I haven't started training pets yet...maybe I'll just try it and find out.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge

Last edited by SouthJag; Jul 1, 2007 at 10:39 PM.
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2007, 10:50 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2007, 10:50 PM #1609 of 1941
Get Ace, and use Bartender. It's the best bar mod I ever used. If you don't like it, you could also use Discord Action Bars.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.
My_Lo
Meh

Member 1649

Level 5.82

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2007, 02:45 AM Local time: Jul 3, 2007, 08:45 AM #1610 of 1941
I like ct-mod and titan panel, easy and light... Also, they update pretty fast, so if you get used to an ui and a patch arrives, one like the "before the storm", you'll be able to go on gaming as you always did...
I used discord before tbc, it took me a week to get re-used to the default ui when the expension has been released, i promised myself not to change it too much anymore...

"No one needs to know..."

Last edited by My_Lo; Jul 3, 2007 at 05:31 AM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 11:18 PM #1611 of 1941
I rerolled on the Lothar (OF THE HILL PEOPLE) server. My 70 warrior is now retired as I've handed the guild to someone who I think will do a much better job than I did running a guild. The guild I'm in over on Lothar seems to be pretty cool and some of them want me to bring my warrior over there. :P Dunno if I can just outright drop two years of history for a tanking spot though. :|

And I did... My tank is on Lothar. I hate the fact I transferred leaving behind my friends like that, but I hated to see him just sit there and rot too. I don't see my time playing too much longer anyway. I'll probably go through one more time card and call it quits after that.

Last edited by dagget; Jul 10, 2007 at 01:00 AM.
Kenichi
Chocobo

Member 349

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2007, 08:01 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2007, 08:01 PM #1612 of 1941
My best friend convinced me to buy the game today. I'll be in Chromaggus or whatever it's called if anyone wants to hit me up and teach me how to play this damn thing. Me llamo is Luriden.

BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:46 AM #1613 of 1941
So, I just re-activated my account about a week or so ago. I had my level 70 Paladin ready for Karazhan in March, but since my guild wasn't moving so fast I took a break from WoW to hopefully get back into the game once again. I logged back in the other day and I'm now in the first Kara group (hurray!) starting next week. I never got much into hardcore raiding with MC,AQ, ZG, etc. so I don't know how log this'll last, but I'm starting to enjoy playing my frost mage (level 33).

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 05:15 AM #1614 of 1941
I wasn't a hardcore player neither. I was part of the "die" in "RAID OR DIE!!!". I transferred and got into a semi-hardcore guild. No attendance policies and everyone is really nice. Yesterday they moved me to their Group 2 Kara and we did Attunmen, Moroes and Opera Event (Little Red Riding Hood~) unfortuneately the rifle I wanted didn't drop, but the tanking helm did and they were like "gratz man" and I was like "WTF are you serious?" "yea dude, upgrade. get it or it gets sharded."

We're also doing The Eye (I don't know why they're skipping Serpentshrine really, since going there first would make more sense.)

I'm having fun, but I don't know how long this will last. At least I'll have some pretty nice stuff for once before I call it quits.

Guru

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 05:27 AM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 05:27 AM #1615 of 1941
If your guild doesn't raid with the same 25-30 regularly, Serpentshrine is basically not going to happen for you. Hydross is probably the 2nd hardest boss in the zone, and he's the first boss you fight.

Serpentshrine is what made me quit the game, and the guild I was in was, at the time, ranked in the top 10 in the world. Right now I think they've slipped down to 15-20. But, the amount of time and gold and effort it took to learn Serpentshrine simply isn't worth it for any guild, in my opinion.

So that could be why they're skipping SSC.

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 06:05 AM #1616 of 1941
We have the same people, more or less, running the 25 mans like Gruul and TK. We haven't done The Eye in a week due to having bad timing problems with Gruul. Ground slams that bunch about 8 people together or silences. We can kill Gruul, it's just taking a bit more time for some strange reason now.

The Eye is fun though, especially after we learned that we could reflect the Sentinels and the Devistators Overcharge with Shield Reflect back onto them. We skip Al'dar to go to Void Reaver, in which we got him to 80% on our first serious sets of attempts.

Eh, I figured Serpentshrine would be "next" after Karazhan/Gruul simply because 3 pieces of T5 drop in there opposed to 2 pieces dropping in TK.

T6 warrior looks sick though. <3 Atlas loot.

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 06:29 AM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 04:29 AM #1617 of 1941
If your guild doesn't raid with the same 25-30 regularly, Serpentshrine is basically not going to happen for you. Hydross is probably the 2nd hardest boss in the zone, and he's the first boss you fight.

Serpentshrine is what made me quit the game, and the guild I was in was, at the time, ranked in the top 10 in the world. Right now I think they've slipped down to 15-20. But, the amount of time and gold and effort it took to learn Serpentshrine simply isn't worth it for any guild, in my opinion.

So that could be why they're skipping SSC.
Was this pre-2.1? You might want to try again, then. They made raiding a LOT easier to maintain... something along the lines of about 500G a week (which is easy to farm). They also lifted a lot of the attunements too.

Anyway, my warrior's 61 now. I'm having trouble tanking Vazruden the Herald, though. No Fire Resistance set sucks.

Most amazing jew boots
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 06:46 AM #1618 of 1941
Was this pre-2.1? You might want to try again, then. They made raiding a LOT easier to maintain... something along the lines of about 500G a week (which is easy to farm). They also lifted a lot of the attunements too.

Anyway, my warrior's 61 now. I'm having trouble tanking Vazruden the Herald, though. No Fire Resistance set sucks.
Vazruden is still a bitch and depending on the group make-up and heals being thrown can make or break it. I actually hate to see what it's going to be like on Heroic. Which sadly I don't think I've done a successful heroic run yet. What would be a good starter heroic instance for someone who has decent gear? (4 Kara epics, with one being a cloak, and the rest quest blues)

Guru

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2007, 09:03 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 09:03 PM #1619 of 1941
My guild has ... killed everything. But not without some pretty intense effort. When you're the ones learning the new content, it's a lot harder than just following a strat.

Cat9
Chocobo

Member 465

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 03:30 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2007, 12:30 PM #1620 of 1941
An alleged FAQ for the new expansion...

Is there a Deadwood board game out yet?
"Go back 3 spaces you loopy fuckin' cunt"
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 03:38 PM #1621 of 1941
The name is confirmed, I think. I figured the content would either be Northrend or Maelstrom. Wonder what the raid size to kill Arthas is going to be. :| I enjoy raiding with the 24 other people I do raid with, I really don't want that to change. (There's no fighting for spots and I can raid when I want without "punishment")

Anyways, Blizzcon people will have access to "new content" from now until August 4th (after Blizzcon ends) so... who knows. I can only imagine the insane loot and hopefully the non-raid instances in Northrend.

FAQ for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

What are the features of the new expansion?

Wrath of the Lich King builds on the rich foundation established in World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade, providing a wealth of new content for players to explore. The harsh, forbidding continent of Northrend, home of the Lich King and his undead minions, will be uncovered on the world map, and to contend with the new challenges found there, players will be able to advance to level 80, acquiring potent new abilities and talents along the way.

In addition, Wrath of the Lich King will introduce the death knight hero class to World of Warcraft. Once certain criteria are met, players will be able to create a new death knight character, which will start at a high level. Furthermore, player-vs.-player battles will reach a new level of intensity with the addition of siege weapons and destructible buildings, not to mention a new battleground. There will also be an abundance of new quests, dungeons, monsters, items, and recipes -- as well as a new profession, inscription -- for players to try out. The expansion will include some additional character-customization options for players as well. We'll be going into more detail on all of these features in the months ahead.

How will the death knight class fit into the game?

The death knight combines martial prowess with dark, necromantic energies. Players might be familiar with the death knight from previously released Warcraft games -- most recently, in the campaigns for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and the Frozen Throne expansion, the former paladin Arthas became a death knight and wreaked havoc across Azeroth and Northrend before fusing with the spirit of Ner'zhul to become the Lich King. The death knight is the first hero class in World of Warcraft; once certain criteria are met, players will unlock the ability to create a new death knight character, which will begin play at a high experience level. We're currently exploring various options for how the death knight will play and the types of abilities at its disposal, and we'll be revealing more information about this new class as we get further along in development.

Will the death knight have any abilities from previously released Warcraft games?

The way we portrayed death knights in past Warcraft games is certainly a source of inspiration, but we are still determining how best to capture that feel within the mechanics of World of Warcraft, and haven't made any final determinations on specific abilities.

What role will the death knight play in groups and raids?

In general terms, the death knight can be considered a type of class that combines damage dealing and tanking, but naturally it will have an array of unique abilities as well.

What races will be allowed to play death knights?

We haven't yet made a final determination about which races can be death knights. However, the class will be available to both the Alliance and the Horde.

Will there be additional hero classes in the future?

Yes, we do intend to add more hero classes in the future, but right now our focus is on the current expansion.

What is the story background of the expansion?

Players last visited Northrend in the Warcraft III expansion, when Arthas Menethil fused with the spirit of Ner'zhul to become the Lich King, one of the most powerful entities in the Warcraft universe. He now broods atop the Frozen Throne, deep in Icecrown Citadel, clutching the rune blade Frostmourne and marshaling the undead armies of the Scourge. In Wrath of the Lich King, the greatest champions of the Alliance and the Horde will do battle with the Scourge amid Northrend's howling winds and fields of jagged ice, and ultimately face the Lich King himself.

Will players actually get to encounter Arthas himself?

Players will be skirmishing with the minions of Arthas from the moment they set foot on Northrend. He will be a constant presence as players progress through the expansion content -- which will culminate in a showdown with the dread Lich King himself.

Can you discuss some of the new talents and abilities that will be available from level 70 to level 80?

As with character advancement up to level 70, players will gain access to an array of potent and exciting new abilities and talents as they make their way from level 70 to level 80. However, it's still too early to get into specifics on these.

How long will it take to advance from level 70 to level 80?

We were pleased with the pacing from level 60 to level 70 in The Burning Crusade, and we intend to take a similar approach to pacing character advancement in Wrath of the Lich King. However, the specific amount of time that it will take players to reach level 80 will vary widely based on play style.

What can you reveal about Northrend?

The first area of Northrend we're showcasing is the Howling Fjord, a region of grasslands overlooking massive cliffs at the southeastern edge of the continent. This, along with the Borean Tundra, is the front line of the war against Arthas, and players will come face to face with his minions as soon as they set foot on Northrend. Eventually, as players progress further, they will explore the Grizzly Hills, Dragonblight, and more. We'll be showing off some of these new areas in the months ahead.

What's the level requirement to enter Northrend?

Players of any level who have purchased the expansion can visit Northrend. However, all of the content is designed for players level 68 and up.

How many new dungeons will be in the expansion?

The first dungeon players will enter is Utgarde Keep, which is intended for five players around level 70. Utgarde is inhabited by the Vrykul, a Viking-like race bent on proving their strength to the Lich King, who will raise the most worthy of their warriors to serve him beyond the grave. We intend to provide a variety of dungeons comparable to that in The Burning Crusade and will be revealing more details about some of these in the months ahead.

Do you plan to continue with the 25-player model for raids?

Yes, we've been pleased with the tactics, intensity, and variety of the 25-player raid model, and plan to continue with it.

In what ways will players be able to further customize their characters in the expansion?

In addition to the numerous new character-customization options that will be available with all of the new weapons and armor added by the expansion, we'll be offering some fun ways to alter both existing and new characters with regard to dances and hairstyles, but we're not ready to go into more detail just yet.

What can you reveal about the new profession coming with the expansion?

Inscription allows the player to permanently enhance their spells and abilities and to create mysterious items of power to use, trade, and sell.

What can players expect with regard to player-vs.-player combat in the expansion?

Players will be able to take control of siege weapons and use them to destroy opposing buildings, adding a new layer of complexity to PvP battles. Naturally, we'll be providing some fun places to put these new tools to good use, and we'll be revealing more information about them in the months ahead, in addition to the new battleground content being added.

Can you give a sneak peek at the new recipes and items in the expansion?

There will be hundreds of new recipes and thousands of new items available, but we're not ready to discuss specific examples just yet.

How many zones will be in the expansion?

Northrend will be roughly equivalent to Outland in terms of size and scope.

Will there be any new cinematic scenes?

Yes, our cinematics department is hard at work preparing a new intro movie for the expansion.

Release/Availability

Do you need to own the expansion to play with friends who have it?

There will be many aspects of the expansion that will be available to all players. However, in order to experience certain content, such as Northrend, or be able to play as a death knight, players must purchase the expansion.

Will there be an open beta test of the expansion?

We have not yet determined whether the expansion will require an open beta test. If we do decide to conduct a beta test, details will be posted on the official World of Warcraft website once we've gotten further along in the development process.

When will the expansion be released? How much will it cost?

We have not yet announced a release date for the expansion set. However, we expect to announce further details, including the release date and price, on our community website in the months ahead. Please stay tuned to [link] for more information.

Will there be a collector's edition?

We have not yet made any determination about whether there will be a collector's edition of Wrath of the Lich King. We'll be announcing details such as this closer to release.

Will a Mac version be available simultaneously with the PC version?

Yes. As with all of our games, Wrath of the Lich King will be compatible with and optimized for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms.

What are the system requirements?

We'll continue to ensure that the game is playable on a wide range of hardware. However, we have not made a final determination on the system requirements as yet.

Will the expansion be released globally at the same time?

We recognize that players throughout the world will be eager to experience all of the new content being added with Wrath of the Lich King, and we will make every effort to release the expansion simultaneously worldwide. However, there's always the possibility that unforeseen circumstances could delay the launch in any given region. We'll share the launch timing with players in each region as soon as the plans have been finalized.

What is the ESRB rating for the expansion?

The expansion has not yet been rated by the ESRB. However, we anticipate that it will receive the same rating that the original World of Warcraft received -- "Teen.

Of course all this is subject to being fully confirmed by Blizzard and if this is indeed fake, it's a damn good one.

Last edited by dagget; Aug 2, 2007 at 03:56 PM.
Kaelin
Sworn Protector

Member 3844

Level 12.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 04:39 PM #1622 of 1941
After reading some of the best faked patch notes ever, I wouldn't be surprised if this is fake. Especially considering how they mention the siege weapons in PvP and stuff, which was originally scheduled to have been in the game a long time ago, and then kinda faded away. Same thing with the hero class, though originally I think it was where your existing character could choose to specialize in a certain hero type of class, this talks of creating an entire new character.

Either way, I think it's at least a given that this is taking place in Northrend, which I'm glad about as the Scourge and their plague has always been of more interest to me than the Burning Legion.

Thank you Guest for the kickass signature!
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2007, 12:47 AM #1623 of 1941
If thats real, I'm extremely excited. The one thing I figured is they try to go with the Emerald Dream for the next expansion (with all the portals around Azeroth and what not). I was really hoping to explore Northrend and of course, kill that little, whiny douchebag Arthas. That would actually make me more of a major raider to just be able to knock him down. Though, whats next, time to down Sargeras?

I mean really, we're supposed to down someone as powerful as the Lich King. = /

Anyway, I can only hope those expansion notes are, for the most part, real. I'd hope they add one or two new classes or something to that affect, something other than Death Knight, but whatever. Still gives me a reason to enjoy the game for more of a time.

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2007, 10:31 AM #1624 of 1941
Well, considering most of the threads that get posted on the forums regarding these notes are getting deleted hard and fast as soon as they're found by CMs, there's no telling.

Of course, according to Wowwiki, the Wrath of the Lich King has been registered by Blizzard (as well as Frostmourne~) I wonder if Frostmourne will be Legendary or our first Artifact in the game.

Also, there has already been substansial "crying" over the Death Knight class (provided it's true, of course) that Warriors should not be able to tank and cast shadow-type spells. (Some speculating as far as saying that it's probably like a Shadow Priest, but with Paladins) As for me, if the Hero classes are indeed true, I for sure wouldn't mind having a Death Knight, considering those are more or less my favorite type of characters to roll when I play D&D.

Wewt?

also:

Zul'Amman confirmed as a 10 man raid instance.

Death Knight confirmed as Heroic Class.

http://www.wow-europe.com/wrath/index.xml Woooooo~

Last edited by dagget; Aug 3, 2007 at 02:49 PM.
RPG Maker
Lost Dreamer

Member 342

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2007, 03:43 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2007, 03:43 PM #1625 of 1941

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft