Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Streaming Audio Suggestions?

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2008, 06:49 AM #1 of 2
Unhappy Streaming Audio Suggestions?

I'm trying to set up an audio stream from saxypunch.com, mostly to play the music from SAUS. I've spent a couple days looking for solutions but so far everything either requires the end user to download a client or else just spits out a playlist of the files when I would rather it act like an actual radio station (ie, you'll listen to whatever's playing and like it).

Are there any good ways to do this without having to have some DJ program running on my PC nonstop?

How ya doing, buddy?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jun 2, 2008, 10:59 PM Local time: Jun 2, 2008, 08:59 PM #2 of 2
You could try setting up a Shoutcast server through Winamp. Way back many ages ago when I used to do radio for #gfchat that's what I used.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Streaming Audio Suggestions?