Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Controlling Router?

Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 10:27 AM #1 of 2
Controlling Router?

Is it possible to control how much "speed" router gets?

My sister is downloading bunch of movies half of the time and I am lagging like madman while I am googling something.

Is it possible to control the speed that sister gets?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 02:52 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2007, 01:52 PM #2 of 2
Your router probably has QoS (Quality of Service) controls. You can use them to set all sorts of traffic priority settings. For example, a lot of routers let you specify which IP to give low priority to. You can also do it by ehternet port, MAC Address, and so forth, depending on the router you're using.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Controlling Router?