Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Connecting my DS to a FON wireless router.

ZeroSlash
HIKARI NE NARE!

Member 1662

Level 12.86

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 03:32 PM #1 of 2
Connecting my DS to a FON wireless router.

So today I got my free FON wireless router because of a promotion they were having. I plugged it up and got it registered on their website. Now after all of that my DS won't connect to it. The DS will find it and looks like it will connect but just stops for some unknown reason. Right now my computer is hooked up to it and it's running smoothly. Any help and advise would be deeply appreciated.

Most amazing jew boots
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 01:24 AM #2 of 2
If I am remembering correctly, the public access for those routers requires users to log in on the "FON" website. Were you connecting through the "private" SSID? You may also need to allow incoming connections in the router's firewall configuration. (Unfortunately, its firewall configuration is only that extensive; it does not allow users to configure their own firewall exceptions.)

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Connecting my DS to a FON wireless router.