Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

weight loss diet

chibilola
thats it

Member 568

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 01:35 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2007, 11:35 AM #1 of 39
It's kinda funny how weight loss was and is a fad and everyone is an expert. (hey no insults, just saying)

It's basically routine, whether it's excersize, diet as long you don't commit to it you're not doing more then eating diet coke with fries. Get used to walking to places and drinking water, NOT diet coke or jamba juice and crap. Start cooking for yourself, it's so much cheaper and healthier.

I'll be honest, I'm sorta puzzled by people who wants to lose weight and most of them either don't need to, or they're nip picky about what they eat but don't hesitate to take a bite off of a chocolate bar or some guilty food they like. Train yo self!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > weight loss diet