Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

weight loss diet

neus
You're getting slower!

Member 512

Level 20.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 03:10 AM #1 of 39
It's really a matter of attitude. As blue mentioned, you can't approach the problem by saying "omg, fucking fat around my belly, what's the quickest way to get rid of it?"

You need to realize and accept that you're in for the long haul. And by accept I mean meditate on the fact for a few days, weeks if necessary, until you thoroughly understand that there just is no easy way out.

Everyone has problems and they're different for each person. You need to tailor your lifestyle changes (diet and exercise) so that they target your problems. Most people know intrinsically what a proper lifestyle is: no junkfood, no pills, balanced diet, enough water and sleep, an hour or more of exercise every other day etc.

The key idea though is to identify your problem. If you know what the problem is, you're 80% done. Personally, I have had (and still do) several problems and I'm working on fixing them.

My first problem was exercise. I think my body is built to handle weights instead of running. I still run ~20 minutes every other day but I lift weights for 20 minutes before and after that. Now this is probably drastically different for you - it's all a matter of listening to yourself.

Second was food. I've found that I can't tolerate meat or excess sugar. I just feel like shit when I consume either. Same goes for coffee. This is probably different for you but you really have to listen to yourself intently. If you eat meat and you feel like shit the day after - bitchy temper, sweat that smells like stale horse shit, pimples, unusually oily skin - you know something is up. Thank the good god my mom is vegetarian as well and I get to eat decent food.

Next up was water. I usually drink between 3-5 591 milliliter water bottles each day. I've found this is an equilibrium position for me and it works out pretty good.

Lastly is sleep and because I'm a university student, I'm not quite up to my standards here.

Ach well. I've started this routine about a month ago. Just last night, I was wearing a white undershirt and I looked at my left bicep in the glow of the monitor and I noticed muscle definition. It was totally a "DAMN STRAIGHT" moment

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > weight loss diet