Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] AIR - character identification
Closed Thread

LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Nov 21, 2009, 03:03 PM Local time: Nov 21, 2009, 09:03 PM #1 of 1
[SOLVED] AIR - character identification

Hi there,

I just finished watching the AIR anime, but I have still some open questions:

Who exactly are the young boy and girl that appear at the end of the series at the beach? The ones that walk away hand in hand, and where the girl is part of the AIR logo (you see that in the opener).

Greets,
liquid

EDIT: Oh well, I think I have figured out myself (with some help from the net).

Spoiler:
Looks like these two are the last reincarnation of Kanna/Ryūya, now freed from the curse.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] AIR - character identification