Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion

maneve
Out here in the Jungle...

Member 268

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 03:05 AM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 02:05 AM #1 of 777
Alright, so I figured since I've gotten alot of good music from the club, it's about time I upload something. So, I've uploaded both of the Eyedea & Abilities albums. I'll be uploading Eyedea's solo album "How Eye One The Write Too Think" at a later time.

A thing that's kind of weird about the album "First Born" is that it's hard to get the track names for it. For some reason alot of databases only have 15 of the titles. So, the songs "Untitled" and "The Dive (Part Two)" may be incorrect titles. I'm sorry, I looked for about an hour to find the actual track names, but couldn't find what they were for sure.

Anyway, enjoy.

How ya doing, buddy?

Thanks to Jinn for Av/sig.
maneve

Member 268

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 07:28 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 06:28 PM #2 of 777
Just to let you know, wvlfpvp, I think your rapidshares aren't working. It's not letting me download them, anyway.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

maneve

Member 268

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 12:02 AM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 11:02 PM #3 of 777
Originally Posted by wvlfpvp
Is it not letting you download more than one in an hour or so, or is it just not letting you download them? Remember, you need to put in the code and stuff. I would've upped them to megaupload, but it wasn't working for me.
No, I hadn't downloaded anything today. Just a sec, I'll go try again and tell you what it said at the bottom.

Alright, nevermind. It's working this time. I'm not sure what happened last time, but I put in the code and it brought me to an upload page and at the bottom it said that the file may be expired or something like that.

Nevermind. Sorry about that.

Edit: Shit, turns out I can't open it up anyway. I can't open .rar on this computer, and it's the only one I have now. Fucking school computers

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by maneve; Apr 24, 2006 at 12:12 AM.
maneve

Member 268

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 07:00 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 06:00 PM #4 of 777
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Holy shit maneve! Props on the E&A joints.
Yeah, no problem. Glad you enjoy 'em. I'll hopefully be uploading Eyedea's solo album tonight. Sorry if it doesn't get done tonight though.

Originally Posted by wvlfpvp
If you want, I could YSI a zip version of them for ya. Just give the word, and I'll zip and up'em.
That would be wonderful. Thanks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

maneve

Member 268

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 29, 2006, 10:39 PM Local time: Apr 29, 2006, 09:39 PM #5 of 777
Finally got around to upping Eyedea's solo album. Enjoy.

Wvlfpvp, are you still going to YSI those albums? No rush or anything, I was just wondering since I never got any word back on it.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion