Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Best Mp3 player for the best price?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2007, 06:57 AM #1 of 2
Best Mp3 player for the best price?

Hey all,

About a month ago my iPod died and I started to look for another Mp3 player to replace it. Well, now, my Meizu Miniplayer died as well (ugh, my two best players gone in under a MONTH), so now I have to find a decent, fairly large Mp3 player.

Some specs I would like:
Plays mp3s and wmas. I don't have a problem with using their softwrae to get it on the player, although I'd love and prefer drag and drop.
At least 8 gigs, FLASH memory (the hard drive in my iPod died so...)
Only music. I don't care about video.
At LEAST a 15 hour battery life. The longer, the better though. I'd also prefer one that is easy to remove if the battery needs to be replaced.
Perhaps the songs can be ordered by the file and folder name (one of the features that iPods were missing that I disliked).
Reasonable price. I don't need to pay 300 or 400 for a super great Mp3 player.

I think I asked before, but how is the Sansa working for people? What about it's expansion slot (any problems there)? Can you really have a 10 gig or even 12 gig Mp3 player with a 2 or 4 gig card added to the 8 gig player?

How are the iPod nanos? I heard they are of good quality, and if they are flash-based, that would seemingly raise their lifetime (as flash memory seemingly can't go bad as quickly).

I should note that I'm not getting this right away, so if it were to take a month for it to be sent, or you are hearing news about 10 or 12 gig flash players coming out in the next two months, please let me know on that as well. Also, if you are aware of deals, please let me know as well.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2007, 10:48 AM #2 of 2
bumping this because I would think that there are members who are just itching to give suggestions on good MP3 players.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Best Mp3 player for the best price?