Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Milestone Trudge

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:48 AM Local time: Aug 25, 2010, 11:48 PM #1 of 1
The Milestone Trudge

I don't know why I've never made a thread on this before but I kind of want to know now: What milestones have you hit in your relationship with your significant other? They can be minor or major.

This was basically prompted the fact that I just gave my girl the only other key to my house tonight (something which I've NEVER done in my life) and thought about the implications of the whole action.

What have YOU done in your relationship to make you think, "Yeah... This is pretty serious and I'm OK with it."?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > The Milestone Trudge