Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Cabal Online - A Mix of Arcade and MMORPG

Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2006, 09:24 AM Local time: Jul 7, 2006, 09:24 AM #1 of 16
Good thing when I go to click apply for beta, it says my account doesn't have access to even try to apply, I think they are done asking for people to join?

Double Post:
Actually I take that back... I'm applying now. And oh, Kitty, once I get to high level I'll one shot those bastards back.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!

Last edited by Zio; Jul 7, 2006 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2006, 12:54 PM Local time: Jul 7, 2006, 12:54 PM #2 of 16
Hey, open beta I just got the e-mail for it. Beta is now OPEN.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2006, 03:33 PM Local time: Jul 7, 2006, 03:33 PM #3 of 16
Originally Posted by Inhert
well the open beta is not "on" now, they just stop accepting for the close beta and they start to accept application for the open beta, the press release say that the Open Beta launch date is 21st July 2006 and will last about 4 weeks...

Well it's close enough for me. :X

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Cabal Online - A Mix of Arcade and MMORPG