Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] GFF Anime Club

Lyth
God of Ruin

Member 406

Level 12.54

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2011, 05:41 PM #326 of 369
@Superangelo - Actually, I believe a few of the members do.

Mine is - WastedPanda's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

Mind you, it's not all that impressive right now, and there's actually a good number of series on there that I still haven't added to my list after all this time. Either I'm too lazy to find them on that site, or I'm just too lazy to go and add them >_>

Most amazing jew boots

I am not a clever pony...
Old May 17, 2011, 08:17 PM #327 of 369
Blip.tv was kind of famous for making their videos easily downloadable has recently changed their ways. This is important because when episode 16 of dragon ball z abridged was originally uploaded to youtube, youtube didn't support videos past 10 minutes so Team Four Star added a little note at the end of episode 16 to go watch the full episode on blip.tv or rather their website which has videos hosted at blip.tv. So why am I rambling on about this crap? Well my standard methods of nabbing this shit weren't working so I had to take extra time to find a way around getting the full episode 16 thus delaying tonight's broadcast. Cheap excuse but there it is.

Anyway I'm hoping that my streaming server I connect to doesn't have any issues like it did on Thursday. I have some alternatives but I'd rather not go that route as it involves me paying for service.

The new archives are coming along nicely. It will however take me a while to convert all the current archive items to the new format. Then I'll have to go about actually making the 30 or so broadcasts that are not in the archives available. On top of that I'm not even sure how many broadcasts I've even done for the anime club. I know that we're approaching broadcast 100. I'd like to do something nice but I'm just not sure. Honestly just getting everything converted and available would be celebration enough.

Anyway, hope to see you guys in the stream soonish. Sorry for the big delay as usual. I should really just change the god damn broadcast time to 9 PM EST yeesh.

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 19, 2011, 08:29 PM #328 of 369
Still having tech difficulties with my usual server so I'll be hosting again. Sorry if any of you guys have issues connecting to me. I'll be starting soon. Hope to see you there.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 24, 2011, 08:07 PM #329 of 369
I kind of figured out why I wasn't able to connect to my usual server. They kind of changed how that shit works. No matter. I've since dealt with this issue. Hopefully it'll be all gravy tonight. You may want to press ctrl+f5 (refresh) when you go to the page to load the latest version though.

Tonight will be the 100th GFF Anime Club broadcast. It's kind of amazing that it's gone on this long. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys being there watching with me so thanks a ton for being with me all this time. =)))) <3

I'm coming along with the new archives page. I just need to time like 50 more of these broadcasts and I'll be all caught up and ready to put it in place. I think those of you who take advantage of the archives will really like it. Again so much thanks to lurker for making it possible with her awesome CSS help and other javascript nonsense and <3<3<3

We'll be finishing up Basquash and Ouran tonight. No DBZ Unabridged. We'll probably have to wait months until the next episode of that awesomeness to come out. It's well worth the wait though. I'm trying to figure out what I should show to make up that gap also the gap from only show four episodes tonight. Hmmmm..... I could finish up Baccano too loooool but hmmm I have to think about that. What to show....

Anyway I hope to see you guys in like I dunno 10 or so minutes.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 26, 2011, 07:37 PM #330 of 369
I was planning on making tonight a movie night but it's taking far too long to get what I want to show and I'm feeling a little burnt out from WAW last night. I think I may still show something on Tuesday next week - perhaps Castle of Cagliostro and a Ghibli movie. However I am definitely not showing anything on Thursday next week or the week after that due to the GFF Meet.

This does give me a bit of time to work on the archives so perhaps I'll refocus on that instead. So much to plan and do.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2011, 07:55 PM Local time: May 26, 2011, 05:55 PM #331 of 369
Dear Acer, you are awesome and we love you <3.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Old May 26, 2011, 08:09 PM #332 of 369
<3<3<3

Well in the mean time I guess you guys could figure out what two new series we should watch once I've come back from the meet. Also I might show the end of Baccano this Saturday if I'm not too lazy. Man the weekend broadcast took a crazy hit. It's been months.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2011, 08:11 PM #333 of 369
I think I may still show something on Tuesday next week - perhaps Castle of Cagliostro and a Ghibli movie.
Ooh, I'm going to have to make an effort to not fall asleep before that :B

I was speaking idiomatically.
Old May 31, 2011, 06:44 PM #334 of 369
I'll be showing Castle of Cagliostro and Porco Rosso tonight. I'll probably be starting late as a heads up. Also as a reminder to myself a new DBZ Abridged came out.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 31, 2011, 10:48 PM #335 of 369
Or I won't be showing it. Yeah, unforeseen issues with subtitles. By the time I had worked it out it was 11:30 PM. So, uh I don't really feel like doing WAW tomorrow. I guess I can show these movies tomorrow then. It'll be less time spent for sure. I'll keep you posted.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 1, 2011, 08:26 PM #336 of 369
Alright, I'll be starting last night's line-up soon enough. See ya in the stream.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:12 PM #337 of 369
Two new shows tonight! We'll be starting the very interesting Fantastic Children and the raunchy Seitokai Yakuindomo. Look forward to it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:21 PM #338 of 369
We're starting right now. Sorry for being so late. Had family over.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 21, 2011, 07:58 PM #339 of 369
If my Internet doesn't crap out we'll be starting soon enough. See you in the stream.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 23, 2011, 09:17 PM #340 of 369
Oops forgot to post before starting. We're 20 something minutes into the stream. We'll be finishing Seitokai Yakuindomo tonight by showing 4 episodes of it after 3 episodes of Fantastic Children. See ya there I guess?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 28, 2011, 07:51 PM 1 #341 of 369
We'll be starting Astro Fighter Sunred tonight. I've heard it's a lot of fun. Hope to see you guys there in a few minutes.

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2011, 11:04 PM #342 of 369
And I need to get back into this. See you next week guys. ;_;

Old Jun 29, 2011, 03:31 AM #343 of 369
lol i do this twice a week, hyde

tuesdays and thursdays

and every blue moon or when i'm not feeling particularly lazy on a saturday

also there's waw tomorrow or uh today i guess - it's on wednesdays

so yeah there's plenty of opportunity for you to join us

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 30, 2011, 08:30 PM #344 of 369
Oh yeah we've started. More fun time with Fantastic Children and Astro Fighter Sunred~

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 5, 2011, 08:32 PM #345 of 369
Alright this week we'll be doing an extra few episodes per session to finish up both shows this week so I hope you guys are up to the challenge. See you in a few minutes. Woo!

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 7, 2011, 08:31 PM #346 of 369
Sorry for starting so late. We'll be finishing up both Fantastic Children and Astro Fighter Sunred tonight. Next week is the one year anniversary of broadcasting the gff anime club. I can't really figure what I'd want to do to make it special or anything so I'll probably just make it a nice movie week. I'm thinking A Tree of Palme, Catnapped!, and Robot Carnival. Same creator of Fantastic Children worked on all of those as well. Should be interesting if not certainly artsy. I hope to see you there if not in a few minutes when I start tonight's stream.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2011, 06:00 PM Local time: Jul 12, 2011, 04:00 PM #347 of 369
I'm going to be busy starting tonight until sunday, so unfortunately I can't attend the shows

Old Jul 12, 2011, 07:21 PM #348 of 369
Aw, well perhaps this will give me some slight motivation to work on the archives.

Anyway, I'll be starting tonight's show in perhaps 20 to 30 minutes. Hard to believe that come tomorrow it'll have been a year since I started broadcasting anime club. It's been rough and I've certainly slacked in some regards but I'm glad to have had you guys for so long. I hope you all enjoy this movie week.

Since this week is also the one year anniversary I might as well ask for you to make comments on what you've enjoyed this past year. Any unexpected shows that you really liked? Favorite moments? Things you hated? Things I could do better? Ideas? Anything? I'd love to know what you think on any of all this and more.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 14, 2011, 08:22 PM #349 of 369
Finishing up this week we're watching Catnapped and Robot Carnival. I've seen neither or at least not most of Robot Carnival so I'm rather pumped for it. Next week we'll be continuing Astro Fighter Sunred on its second season and I believe Dennou Coil will be in the more serious/interesting slot as a recommendation by pack. Anyway hope to see you in the stream for movie time tonight. Should be interesting.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2011, 01:57 AM #350 of 369
SHIT I missed the start of Sunred season 2

I wish I didn't keep missing Anime Club CURSE YOU, MANUAL LABOR.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] GFF Anime Club