Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Honest sexual question for girls.

rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:31 PM #1 of 19
Honest sexual question for girls.

Not sure where else to post this, but I have a question particularly for girls.

A particular girl[friend] of mine is experiencing very sensitive skin on her inner thighs. It just started to happen recently, and she tells me it's getting worse by the day.

Yes we sleep together and no none of us has STDs.

Is this normal? Has it happened to anyone else out there? I'm a bit concerned.

Right now I'm assuming it's because she was never really sexually active before, and perhaps I'm messing with her hormones by sleeping with her almost daily...?

Any ideas?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:33 PM #2 of 19
Not sure where else to post this, but I have a question particularly for girls.

A particular girl[friend] of mine is experiencing very sensitive skin on her inner thighs. It just started to happen recently, and she tells me it's getting worse by the day.

Yes we sleep together and no none of us has STDs.

Is this normal? Has it happened to anyone else out there? I'm a bit concerned.

Right now I'm assuming it's because she was never really sexually active before, and perhaps I'm messing with her hormones by sleeping with her almost daily...?

Any ideas?
It all really depends. Is it a PAINFUL feeling? Or just a more...ticklish feeling?

You don't have to answer this one, but maybe it should be considered: is she overweight?

To the best of my knowledge, this is not a hormonal thing. The area might have been recently getting more contact with other skin or clothing - this can cause irritation.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:37 PM #3 of 19
Na she isn't overweight... 5'3" and 110 -- however she thinks she is gaining weight. Actually she is...

Ok, this is going to sound stupid but could it be because her skin on her thighs is stretching due to the fact she is gaining weight?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:40 PM #4 of 19
Na she isn't overweight... 5'3" and 110 -- however she thinks she is gaining weight. Actually she is...

Ok, this is going to sound stupid but could it be because her skin on her thighs is stretching due to the fact she is gaining weight?
Unless she's stuffing herself with 3 meals at McDonalds everyday, no.

BUT! If she's gaining weight and her jeans aren't fitting properly, this could lead to irritation.

I am guessing based on your response that this is less a tickle feeling and more of an irritating, painful feeling?

How ya doing, buddy?
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:47 PM #5 of 19
Yep, painful.
Funny you mention jeans because she was wearing a tight pair about the day it started irritating. However, it hasn't stopped after even a few days. Should she wait longer?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:50 PM #6 of 19
Yep, painful.
Funny you mention jeans because she was wearing a tight pair about the day it started irritating. However, it hasn't stopped after even a few days. Should she wait longer?
I'd put money on the jeans - especially if she's worried she's gaining weight or nearing her time of the month.

I'd tell her to lay off that pair of jeans for a week or so and see how it goes - for science. Maybe refrain from wearing any other tightly-fitted pants for a short while, so you guys can see if that is in fact the problem.

Are they new jeans, would you know?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:57 PM #7 of 19
I think it is jeans and stress. She actually just started developing a rash too on her leg... random? Not sure. I'm beginning to really think it is stress now though.

Yeah, they are new. She bought them this summer but she knew they were tight to begin with.

I guess I will just have to wait this one out -- just worried about her health so I thought I'd get some quick input here.

Funny thing is I should have titled this "asking sass" cause for some reason I knew you would respond hahaha.

FELIPE NO
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 12:01 AM #8 of 19
I think it is jeans and stress. She actually just started developing a rash too on her leg... random? Not sure. I'm beginning to really think it is stress now though.

Yeah, they are new. She bought them this summer but she knew they were tight to begin with.

I guess I will just have to wait this one out -- just worried about her health so I thought I'd get some quick input here.
I'd say wait it out for certain. Stress can cause rashes too. Her health should be perfectly fine.

IF the rash persists for more than 5 days or so, I would start thinking maybe an allergic reaction to something.

In fact, that could be the cause of the rash on her thighs from the jeans. Tell her to lay off the tight booty jeans for a few, and drink plenty of water.

Quote:
Funny thing is I should have titled this "asking sass" cause for some reason I knew you would respond hahaha.
Sorry? =/

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 12:28 AM #9 of 19
As Sass mentioned, this sounds like an abrasion, which isn't a gender specific condition. Wearing any rough, tight material in an area that's prone to heavy sweating can cause this problem.

She probably has contact dermatitis or a mild case of prickly heat. Both are easily treated and will go away on their own if you keep the skin clean, dry and avoid heavy, rough contact in the affected area.

You might also wish to avoid sex until it's clear, just to rule out other more esoteric, unforeseen problems.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 12:31 AM #10 of 19
Haha, Sass pretty much covered everything I was gonna say. Sometimes an area of skin will just become more sensitive, whether its been rubbed against recently or not. I occasionally get them. If it continues to get worse though, she should probably see a dermatologist. If its really like a rash, she may be allergic to something (lube on certain condoms? Not kidding, my best friend fits this category).

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 01:15 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2007, 12:15 AM #11 of 19
and perhaps I'm messing with her hormones by sleeping with her almost daily...?
Please, please, tell me you didn't just make this entry to brag about getting laid.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 05:23 AM #12 of 19
Deni, I really don't think he did. Doesn't sound like it to me, anyway.

I was going to ask about her weight, as well. I'm bow-legged so my thighs don't touch, but what you're describing happens to my armpits sometimes if it's hot (attractive, eh?). I'd bet money that like Sass said it's either heat or tight jeans or a combination of both.

Most amazing jew boots
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:07 AM #13 of 19
I'd ask her if she uses drier sheets. I know, that sounds stupid - but I've heard a ton of women say they can't use them because of a mild allergic reaction.

How ya doing, buddy?
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:12 AM #14 of 19
I'd ask her if she uses drier sheets. I know, that sounds stupid - but I've heard a ton of women say they can't use them because of a mild allergic reaction.
Dryer sheets? You mean like this? (I've never heard them called "dryer sheets".... huh)

That would mean she should be getting irritation wherever the skin hits the fabric - even then if it's an allergy, it would make her breakout all over.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:29 AM #15 of 19
Dryer sheets? You mean like this? (I've never heard them called "dryer sheets".... huh)
Yes, exactly that.

Some of the girls have explained that they only affect their "softer" regions like inner thighs, lower back and whatnot. Its just a thought.

FELIPE NO
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 10:39 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2007, 08:39 PM #16 of 19
Sometimes it will only irritate you when there's a lot of continual rough contact with the skin.

You might also want to tell her to try changing to a hypoallergenic detergent. I've had reactions to a few different kinds out there, but I either use All Free & Clear or the Arm and Hammer equivalent and haven't had a problem.

If the problem persists have her hit a doctor (or start putting some neosporin on it before to see if that clears it up). I occasionally get monster rashes going from the back of my knees up my inner thighs (hot) when it's cold and dry out and I have to wear long pants. The doctor game me some lotion to put on and it usually clears them up in one or two nights.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2007, 02:07 PM #17 of 19
thanks all for the tips.
cleaned bedsheets with hypoallergenic detergent, and gave her some suggestions with the pants and stuff.

just wanted to make sure it wasn't a hormonal related thing here... or actually i was more afraid i could have gotten her pregnant due to this sudden change in body chemistry (all of her pains happened all together), so i posted here almost so some of the older women here (ie alice) could post their pre-pregnancy experiences to see if any of the symptoms were related, but it seems like it isn't something like that.

cool!

Most amazing jew boots
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2007, 02:19 PM #18 of 19
thanks all for the tips.
cleaned bedsheets with hypoallergenic detergent, and gave her some suggestions with the pants and stuff.

just wanted to make sure it wasn't a hormonal related thing here... or actually i was more afraid i could have gotten her pregnant due to this sudden change in body chemistry (all of her pains happened all together), so i posted here almost so some of the older women here (ie alice) could post their pre-pregnancy experiences to see if any of the symptoms were related, but it seems like it isn't something like that.

cool!
Honey, did you ever take sex ed in high school? ;_;

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Sep 21, 2007, 09:15 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2007, 07:15 PM #19 of 19
Are you asking him if he understands how a woman's body works? Because I'm pretty sure most women out there don't even know.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Honest sexual question for girls.