Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

beer roulette!!

mistershow
Carob Nut

Member 6540

Level 4.22

May 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 04:27 PM #1 of 3
beer roulette!!

i wanna play this game with my friends this weekend! check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHmnRyHIXxc

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 07:46 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2007, 05:46 PM #2 of 3
I saw some people playing that on Halloween. Whoever got the beer spray had to chase two shots with the rest of the beer. But it's not really something I wanted to join into because:

A) They were using Keystone Light, which is quite possibly the worst beer donkey piss ever pawned off on the drunks of this planet and B) even if they were using a good brew, like a Guinness or Newcastle, I have moral problems about spilling good beer just for the sake of spilling it.

It goes in your mouth, not on your face.

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 07:56 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2007, 06:56 PM #3 of 3
This is taken from Bob and Doug MacKenzie from SCTV. A classic sketch.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > beer roulette!!