Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GFF Comic Book Club

Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2012, 01:30 AM Local time: Dec 21, 2012, 02:30 PM #26 of 26
Haha yeah, I actually wanted to try My Little Pony just for laughs, but I never got the time to check it out. It's probably too colorful.

The preorder numbers of #1 is pretty surprising, considering that it's not a big title comic book. If it will become a tool of entry for early adopters of comics, I'm all for it. But personally, I'm not that interested.

Speaking of all ages comics, I can recommend Adventure Time (which I really like but haven't seen the cartoons) and also Snarked.

Also, for statistics nerds, you can visit this site http://www.comichron.com/vitalstatistics/topcomics.html

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > GFF Comic Book Club