Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Scars

Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2007, 01:23 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2007, 10:23 PM #26 of 32
Got a thick scar on my left thigh from elementary school. Well, not THE SCHOOL, but some time in my youth. I suppose I should've just said that instead.

I was hopping around like an idiot on my porch when I grazed the side of these big pillars that just so happened to have jagged edges (real tiny, though). The one that 'grazed' me slit my thigh wide open. It didn't hurt until I saw the massive amounts of blood pouring out of it. I have a fuzzy memory of what the open wound looked like, but I still have the ugly scar today.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2007, 01:31 AM Local time: Nov 18, 2007, 01:31 AM #27 of 32
Well, the only interesting one I have is on my left knee. I wore shorts to a concert I went to (not a great idea) and then decided to get in the mosh pit while I was there (also not a great idea), so I happened to go down on my knee at one point.

See, it was so packed in this little garage of a venue that people wouldn't throw their beer bottles away-- they'd just set them down next to their feet. And then things get to jumpin, and well, you get the idea.

I didn't even notice it until I got out of the place and felt my ankle get wet. Turned out I was leaking pretty bad. Other than being a deep gouge, it didn't hurt, so I just patched it up when I got home, and went on my merry way.

...and that's the story of the very first caramel cod.

Most amazing jew boots
Elegy
Sea King!

Member 7052

Level 11.50

May 2006

Old Nov 22, 2007, 12:12 AM #28 of 32
I have a lot of scars all over the place. I've always just been a kind of rough person and when I was a kid I was all over the place. I guess the most noticeable is a small scar on my eyelid. I have two brothers, so we always acted retarded and beat on each other. One day one of them threw a coat hanger and I caught it with my face!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Nov 22, 2007, 04:52 PM Local time: Nov 22, 2007, 11:52 PM #29 of 32
Well I have about 5 or 6 scars that I know of. Only gonna tell you about a few of them though.

I got one scar from the hot bars in the oven on my left hand. I was taking out the food from the oven when suddenly the dog rushed in and scared the shit out of me, making me stand from my crouched position and into the hot bars in the ceiling of the oven. I got a scar, maybe more of a discolouring nowadays tho, which is 4 cms long and about 4mms wide on the upper side of my left hand, not as apparent as it used to be, but it's still there.

The second scar I've got is the one which stands out the most, with it being right on the left side of my chin. The story about this is quite funny. Me and my sister (being very small), played a game where I was Mr. Bean and she was a police officer, and apparently Mr. Bean had been doing something he shouldn't have, so she tied me up by the feet and arms, and then left me standing in the middle of the room. As I was like 6-7 years old I didn't have that good balance so I tripped and hit my chin right on the wooden floor. It hurt like hell, bled like hell and I got a few stitches from it (don't remember the exact amount). It doesn't really look that bad, but it's damn awkward when shaving.

Ah well that is all I'm gonna tell, it's not really that interesting to hear these stories right?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Nall
Robotic Operating Buddy

Member 24431

Level 13.42

Sep 2007

Old Nov 23, 2007, 08:00 PM #30 of 32
I have a small, inch-long surgical scar on my lower torso from a few years ago. Wasn't full-on surgery or anything, just a procedure to correct a hernia. Genetic thing, I didn't hurt myself or anything, every other guy in my family had gone through it by the time they were my age. Other than that, nothing much else except for a small mark I got from cutting my thumb on a broken bottle.

If these are the closest things I'll have to war stories, I'll consider myself pretty lucky.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
crabman
NEWS!

Member 17465

Level 11.09

Dec 2006

Old Nov 24, 2007, 01:02 AM Local time: Nov 23, 2007, 11:02 PM #31 of 32
I've got these massive stretch marks on my back, and knees that resemble lashes. But I've also got this scar on my arm from when i accidentally burned myself from getting something from the oven. Weird thing though, when i got it, it was horizontal, not it's vertical. Uh... also got this burn scar on my thigh from when i was young and wore boy shorts (because i was a little boy). Funny story about that one actually, reached over to steal my brother's ramen noodles, succeeded but ended up dropping the damn thing on my thigh... Talk about karma.... My little boy skin was too sensitive and i got this dark patch of skin now...

FELIPE NO

Soooo, do I get points for being leet?
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2007, 01:08 AM Local time: Nov 24, 2007, 01:08 AM #32 of 32
Oof. Loads and loads of scars... I've got gashes on my palms, back of my hands, forearms, biceps, etc. Lots of sources; messing with barbed wire, getting cut up by an animal, snagged by brush in a tree-line, etc.

But most of these are damn near invisible by now, unless I were to point them out. The most easily visible scar I have is a six-inch incision down the face of my right knee from surgery several years back. I've also got a few smaller scars from arthroscopic surgeries (knee and left shoulder), but those themselves are nigh on impossible to spot by now.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Scars