Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 and 3
Closed Thread

shoelessjonah
Wark!

Member 622

Level 1.10

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:41 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 05:41 PM #1 of 6
KINGDOM HEARTS 2 and 3

Has anyone here played the Kingdome Hearts game on the nintendo gameboy?

And

Does anyone have anyt new info in the Kingdom Hearts sequal coming out soon?

It looks insanely good... but not as good as the new Legend of Zelda game.
They should combine the two and make a game where you travel back and forth between the two worlds and can play as Sora AND Link.

:aargh: SJonah

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:43 PM #2 of 6
Kingdom Hearts 2 (as the Kingdom Hearts game for the GBA was NOT a true sequel) will be out for the Playstation 2 March something or other.

As for any LoZ/KH cross-franchising, don't you think it's enough that they cross-franchise Final Fantasy and Disney?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Motsy
Everyday a new adventure

Member 369

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:50 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 05:50 PM #3 of 6
Originally Posted by The Dopefish
(as the Kingdom Hearts game for the GBA was NOT a true sequel)
Funny, they're sure making it out to be.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:53 PM #4 of 6
Maybe I just suck at explaining things today.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is a video game for the Game Boy Advance and the second installment in the Kingdom Hearts series, bridging the gap between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.
Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Let's put it this way: Metroid II, for Game Boy, could be considered a sequel to Metroid more than Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories could be considered a sequel to Kingdom Hearts, especially considering that the title of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts game is "Kingdom Hearts II".

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:54 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 11:54 AM #5 of 6
Wrong forum dude. =o Here's a Kingdom Hearts 2 thread, with some words and stuff in it. And yeah, I guess some people have played Kingdom Hearts on Game Boy.

I enjoy your Zelda/KH cross-over idea and wish to subscribe to your magazine!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:08 AM #6 of 6
I'd just like to make a note that :aargh: is the worst emoticon ever.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > KINGDOM HEARTS 2 and 3