Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 10:44 AM #376 of 1941
Originally Posted by Gechmir
By the by, are the servers down? o__O There's no chatter about it on Gamefags, which is where I check first if I have connectivity issues.

Just when I had a day off from work, too... ;__; They're down I s'pose. Off to run errands then...

Tuesday = screwsday. haha no, not really. Maitenience on Tuesdays from 5am PST till like 11 PST, I think.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 10:52 AM Local time: May 16, 2006, 10:52 AM #377 of 1941
So about another two hours. Meh. I can deal =d Off I go~

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 01:13 PM Local time: May 16, 2006, 11:13 AM #378 of 1941
Something sorta-but-not-really related to WoW:

So I have a bumper sticker which I've got on my car, which reads: "My other ride is a Great White Kodo."

My colleagues at work pester me about it, wanting to know what it's talking about, but I've never told them and they eventually gave up.

Today though, as I was getting into my car after class, I noticed a slip of paper stuck under my windshield wipers. Curious, I grabbed it and unfolded it, and saw a message, reading "Your bumper sticker kicks ass! *insert name here which I've forgotten*, 60 NE Priest, *insert server here which I've forgotten*"

I was smiling all the way home. ='D

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 04:29 PM Local time: May 16, 2006, 04:29 PM #379 of 1941
I have a t-shirt that says /spit that random people question and those who actually get it approch me and talk about WoW there is a lot of locals that are on stormreaver but meh, they are all sadly alliance and most of them I've fought before. XD

Oh and by the way, to me, protection is nice even though I haven't gotten my warrior past level 30 yet but I think that all I need is that ability that increases your defense skill, armor contribution and that resist to stun. My warrior is an orc so I have like 25 + what is it 15%? So that kicks ass against rogues.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
rpgcrazied
Good Chocobo

Member 540

Level 19.15

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 08:46 PM #380 of 1941
2nd onya kill tonight.. damnit, drop the bloodfang hood already! lol

Warrior/Hunter tier 2 Helms, ring of binding, Acient Cornerstone Grimoire

Most amazing jew boots
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 01:07 AM Local time: May 16, 2006, 11:07 PM #381 of 1941
Today I went to Molten Core with a friend's guild on my warrior (Sword spec, Mortal Strike, etc). I was the only DPS warrior, so she assured me that if an Obsidian Edged Blade dropped, I'd get it.

Anyway. Magmadar goes down, and lo and behold an OEB drops. What happens then is that I am told that I need to quit my guild and join theirs if I wanted it. I tell them "Well, I can talk to them about that and see what I can do" since I was on my alt, and could consider it. But no, they wanted me in their guild before the ML would give me the sword, so I told them "I can't just quit out of nowhere," and they gave it to main tank (Who is a High Warlord).

Regardless, I told them all to get fucked and left. Hyjal has some of the biggest douches in the universe on it, I swear.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 07:15 AM #382 of 1941
Ah-ha I prevail! So Might is going to be handed out in a rotation order. ALL prot spec warriors 31+ roll for a rotation that Might is set on. Which is the fairest way to distribute it. Of course some of the complete tree dumps aren't happy about it and think that everyone is out to get them and hates them (all because they can't get the gear absolute first)

Now you guys tell me, why is it every fucking other class can get along and not have shit over getting geared, but most warriors have to act like retards when it comes to Might? "Let's see, he has two pieces of Might and would benefit from the 3-set bonus. We should pass to dag before anyone else gets their first piece."

War 1. Yeah that makes sense, I agree.
War 2. I can see where he would benefit the most.

Other warriors: I WANT MIGHT. I WANT ROLL. RRAARRGHRGHARGRH!!!!111

Now the DPS warriors know that Def should receive it first, so they're passing on the pretense that all def warriors pass on non-might plate. (which I have no problem with in)

and Jessy, that sucks ass. I hate when that shit happens. You get invited to go. Someone tells you your help won't go unrewarded only for someone to pull a douche-move like that. If the leader is that stupid to do all that shit and not have common sense, I can tell they're the type of people who probably constantly talked trash about you after you left and how "stupid you must be to think they'd give you something like that". Along with the retards that follow their every word because somewhere along the lines this game got to be about purples instead experience and fun.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 07:59 AM Local time: May 17, 2006, 07:59 AM #383 of 1941
That's because, us rogues, don't have to fight much for loot. Even in officer or even DKP really. Cause every guild I've been in, most of the time people are equally treated and rewarded and tried to keep the same power unless your a complete newbie to the guild.(Newbie as in new to the guild.)

But I can't wiat till thursday and the next MC raids. For some reason rogues on my server have been disappearing and they have stopped playing. Many high end rogues and very good ones are even rarer. I've been told it's because of the almighty nerf to ambush.(The regulated speed + it being removed from leathility.) Too bad that nerf didn't affect me and if it did it was so minior it didn't even bother me. Hell on some weapons it's a buff to me.

Regardless, some guilds and parties that go for instances are ALWAYS missing a rogue or two, hell one of the guilds is recruiting ONLY rogues cause they need DPS and have called off raids cause of it.

My guild Torment, like all the rogues have a lot of NS/BF so I can easily get NS. They are starting to DE that crap and I can't wait to get it.

FELIPE NO
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 05:15 PM Local time: May 17, 2006, 03:15 PM #384 of 1941
Hooray, my shammy dinged 44 today.

Now I can run Zul'Farrak and ditch SM Cath and Uldaman! WOOT. HAPPY.

Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 06:02 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 04:02 AM #385 of 1941
I felt a little better. Today I was in the STV arena at the 3am chest drop and my friend and I killed FOUR members of that guild and then took the chest. Recklessness for the win.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kaelin
Sworn Protector

Member 3844

Level 12.54

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 02:13 PM #386 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget

Now you guys tell me, why is it every fucking other class can get along and not have shit over getting geared, but most warriors have to act like retards when it comes to Might? "Let's see, he has two pieces of Might and would benefit from the 3-set bonus. We should pass to dag before anyone else gets their first piece."
My guess is that it's because Warriors are usually up at the front of it all the time, so they naturally want the best gear they can get their hands on as fast as possible. In raid instances this extends to Warriors wanting to be the brightest star on the team. They want to be the one at the very front of the raid, the one who tanks all the bosses directly, and the one who can brag and say they tanked Rag the night their guild downed him. This is probably what leads to such squabbles among some warriors who all feel they should be the MVP of the raid.

Thank you Guest for the kickass signature!
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 11:11 PM Local time: May 18, 2006, 11:11 PM #387 of 1941
Originally Posted by Kaelin
My guess is that it's because Warriors are usually up at the front of it all the time, so they naturally want the best gear they can get their hands on as fast as possible. In raid instances this extends to Warriors wanting to be the brightest star on the team. They want to be the one at the very front of the raid, the one who tanks all the bosses directly, and the one who can brag and say they tanked Rag the night their guild downed him. This is probably what leads to such squabbles among some warriors who all feel they should be the MVP of the raid.
Even with gear, I've seen some fucktard warriors.

Originally Posted by Zio
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 06:04 AM #388 of 1941
Originally Posted by Kaelin

Actually it was more of a theortical question. Also half these warriors don't want to be upfront tanking. They just want Might.

Thirdly, doing the new Suicide Kings way of loot (which seems to be what everyone is doing in the guild) Gauntlets of Might dropped. First guy had them, second guy passed, other 2 had them, so they went to me. I got A. by default and B since I was at the bottom of the list anyway, no penalty. :P 3/8 Might! woot!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

pink
I can not see you

Member 4692

Level 9.40

Apr 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 09:31 AM #389 of 1941
Just made a Character on Newly Released server Alter Of Storms

~ Jezebel The Sexy Troll

weWT!

jedi optimus
Everybody's Favorite Transforming Jedi!

Member 5617

Level 4.76

Apr 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 11:16 AM #390 of 1941
So anyone else play on Ursin Alliance? Got a 60 mage and would love to have some more company with me.

Most amazing jew boots
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 01:59 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 11:59 AM #391 of 1941
I have a... 17 gnome lock on that one, but I almost NEVER play him.

I actually find warlocks... sorta boring. =\

FELIPE NO
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 02:44 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 02:44 PM #392 of 1941
Locks are boring but once you get to around 50+ it starts getting funny to notice how many people curse you cause of how powerful you are.

Originally Posted by Zio
jedi optimus

Member 5617

Level 4.76

Apr 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 03:03 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 02:03 PM #393 of 1941
Heh my gnome lock is actually 34 and is doing serious damage for his level. Nothing better then dotting,fearing, and laughing at the thing dying. :-)

Most amazing jew boots
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 03:34 PM #394 of 1941
Originally Posted by jedi optimus
So anyone else play on Ursin Alliance? Got a 60 mage and would love to have some more company with me.

I've got a couple of characters on Ursin I almost never play. well two. A human rogue and NE druid. I may go back on there to tinker around when I get boreed but I dunno.

jedi optimus

Member 5617

Level 4.76

Apr 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 03:43 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 02:43 PM #395 of 1941
What level is your druid Dagget?

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 09:32 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 09:32 PM #396 of 1941
Meh I hate gnomes, I can't stand them. Even when I play alliance chars. Gnomes and pallies...

Eh I just like humans cause of the fact that they got perception.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Originally Posted by Zio
Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 12:00 AM Local time: May 19, 2006, 11:00 PM #397 of 1941
Warlocks fucking rock, guys.

My warlock's 60 and fairly epic'd out. I hose so much face. The only class that's truly the bane of my existence is an undead fury warrior.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 12:53 AM #398 of 1941
Originally Posted by jedi optimus
What level is your druid Dagget?

my rogue, Sunshade, is like 12 and my druid, Auroris, is about 10 or 11

How ya doing, buddy?

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 01:44 AM Local time: May 20, 2006, 01:44 AM #399 of 1941
Masanda, undead aint shit, nor is a warrior.(Though I know of how warriors can get around fear or whatever.)

But I melt undead's face cause of demology.

FELIPE NO
Originally Posted by Zio
Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 12:34 PM Local time: May 20, 2006, 11:34 AM #400 of 1941
Undead's WoTF sucks. If they're a fury warrior they can WoTF / Deathwish / Berzerker Rage and be immune to fear for a solid 35 seconds.

Unless the warlock is destruction spec'd then they've got no way to DPS 'em down should they not have a succubus out.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft