Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Mass Effect 2 - Skills would do a romance sub-plot but he has work in the morning

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2009, 08:54 PM #1 of 116
Could you type a legible sentence just once, Inhert? Christ almighty.

Anyway, if anyone knows what the song is thats used in the E3 trailer, lemme know.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2009, 10:05 PM #2 of 116
well sorry Lehah, I know you might have heard this excuse before but English is not my first language... (French is my native language)
I think the ideas of capitalization and proper punctuation are well known in France.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2009, 10:20 PM #3 of 116
So I guess if I'm not American, I shouldn't even try to be on this board...
So when you finally listen and type write - you get emo.

STOP THAT.

About the trailer music, according to the Bioware forums, the song was custom by Bioware for the trailer.
I hope this is a sign of the direction the music is headed. ME had some bitchin tunes in it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2009, 05:14 AM #4 of 116
Oh ho ho, Jessy caught my joke!

Someone crown her queen of the paste-eating crowd!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2009, 12:50 AM #5 of 116
Oh ho ho, go fucking kill yourself.
YOU'D LIKE THAT

BUT I'M MORE LIKE CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT THAN DAVID CARRIDINE

I was speaking idiomatically.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2010, 12:08 AM #6 of 116
Beat it last night. Highly satisfying game in almost every respect. I think that this may be the first time a game sequel has delivered on the mantra of "bigger and better than the original" in every possible fashion. I'm a little iffy on the logic behind the characters from the original game showing up / not showing up but its still better than YOUR BIOTIC IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE shit.

I also don't care for the ammo update. I really liked that the first game only had you worrying about weapons overheating; looking for ammo seemed like such a lame 1998 FPS contrivance somehow.

Spoiler:
I've figured out what I don't like about the end of ME2. Theres a lack of "finality" to it that the first one had. Even though I knew ME was only the first part, it felt like the storyline was finished: Saren was dead, the Reaper was taken out, humanity was saved for the time being. This one ends in the same fashion as The Matrix Reloaded - with a "To Be Concluded" tag and Shepard staring out into space.

And now we have to wait another... what, 3 years?

And I think the biggest reason of all? I blew through this game WAY faster than I do most, I did this in probably a third of the time I did ME in. But now I have to go back on Insanity and kick that out. And do the armor achievements and the biotic combo achievement which I pretty much have already I think.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2010, 12:28 AM #7 of 116
I miss the Mako, despite its faults. I had hoped that the shuttle was going to be some kind of vicious fucking awesome Transformer type of hovercraft shit instead of just a deploying point.

And is it me or did ME1 have a LOT more side missions?

FELIPE NO
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2010, 01:07 AM #8 of 116
Yeah, the planet scanning shit was a serious grind. I wouldn't have been so bad if

1.) The scanning cursor was larger

2.) You could find Element Zero a little more often

3.) Shit picked up phat beats

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2010, 10:18 AM #9 of 116
Does Krelian have any helpful suggestions for beating the game on Insanity? I just started that up last night and I figure its going to be a serious grind until I can get the bigger armor/health bonuses.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Mass Effect 2 - Skills would do a romance sub-plot but he has work in the morning