Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Help] Worlds of Magic

doomtrader
Wark!

Member 40435

Level 1.10

Apr 2013

Old Apr 5, 2013, 07:42 PM #1 of 6
Worlds of Magic

Hello there!

If you like 4X strategy games and especially Master of Magic, here comes the successor. We the fans, have decided to create Worlds of Magic and currently launched the Kickstarter project which will help us to finish the game earlier.

Worlds of Magic - A new classic 4X fantasy game by Wastelands Interactive — Kickstarter

Thank you very much!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
doomtrader
Wark!

Member 40435

Level 1.10

Apr 2013

Old Apr 20, 2013, 04:37 PM #2 of 6
Hi

The Worlds of Magic is moving forward, and at the beginning of the next week we should have some new nice images of the world map.

Now just some concept and a developers video about the evolution of the battleboard.
myworldsofmagic.com/images/updates/DraconianMage_colour.png

youtu.be/BqojQT8M4Kw

Here you can read more about the progress and ideas:
Worlds of Magic - A new classic 4X fantasy game by Wastelands Interactive Updates — Kickstarter

I’m hoping that you will help us bringing the old good times of PC gaming back.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Wastelander
Wark!

Member 40457

Level 1.10

Apr 2013

Old Apr 23, 2013, 02:35 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2013, 09:35 PM #3 of 6
Hey there, people! How is it going?

Finally we can show progresses on the World Map. Some elements have been added, and of course water has changed a lot since your last visit, lol. Hope you like it.

www2. wastelands-interactive.com/shared/Worlds_of_Magic/WOM_pre_alpha_world_2013042301.png

96% at the moment!

www.kickstarter. com/projects/304725524/worlds-of-magic-a-new-classic-4x-fantasy-game]Worlds of Magic - A new classic 4X fantasy game by Wastelands Interactive — Kickstarter

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Wastelander
Wark!

Member 40457

Level 1.10

Apr 2013

Old Apr 25, 2013, 05:38 AM Local time: Apr 25, 2013, 12:38 PM #4 of 6
Hello again!

Well, I am incredibly happy to announce that we have reached our base goal, so the minimum funding for development is now guaranteed! That's BIG THANKS to all of you guys. Now we are trying to hit some stretch goals, and make sure that the game will be released with as much content as possible.

Worlds of Magic - A new classic 4X fantasy game by Wastelands Interactive Updates — Kickstarter

Also, I take the occassion to tell you too that Draconian will be the 5th faction for Worlds of Magic, as the community have decided. Here you can find some art from George Purdy, you know, the creative director and former Master of Magic - Master of Orion designer .

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/up...an1_colour.png

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/up...conianback.jpg

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/up...an2_colour.png

See you soon,and thanks again!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wastelander
Wark!

Member 40457

Level 1.10

Apr 2013

Old Apr 29, 2013, 09:31 AM Local time: Apr 29, 2013, 04:31 PM #5 of 6
Hi there!

Today we can say we surpassed the 35K GBP stretch goal! So the seven faction is a reality too, soon we will ask the community (aka YOU) about what faction will be the next . Also, now it is possible to pledge via PayPal. Of course paypal pledges will count for the new stretch goals!

http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR2943433056

I was speaking idiomatically.
doomtrader
Wark!

Member 40435

Level 1.10

Apr 2013

Old May 1, 2013, 02:50 AM #6 of 6
Hello All.

We have broke the 40k stretch goal tonight, and with 29 hours left we can try to hit the 45k, which is additional race and Linux and Mac version available at the release date.
Worlds of Magic - A new classic 4X fantasy game by Wastelands Interactive — Kickstarter

Thanks for your support, spreading the word and for backing us.
You can still give us a hand, and help making this game greater.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Help] Worlds of Magic