Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 04:12 AM #101 of 3609
WWE pays its top talent (HHH, HBK, Angle, Taker..etc) a good amount of money, they dont want to do these matches because...risk of getting hurt. So you say...let the other guys do it? If you had a PPV card...HHH v. Cena for the WWE Title...and also on the card you had Shelton v. ..RVD in a barbed wire steel cage hell in the cell over a lava pit match of doom...which match do you think people would want to see more? I dont think it will be the title match...and its "highly paid" stars...dont want to be outdone by its midcarders.

TNA doesnt care, they know the X division is more entertaining then its World Championship matches...

(This is why I liked ECW so much, most of the awesome stuff was all in the midcard stuff)

How ya doing, buddy?
Magic
Good Chocobo

Member 492

Level 15.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:40 PM #102 of 3609
Gee, y'think maybe the WWE got so boring because they've become too commonplace? What's so special about an event that occurs every day as opposed to something that occurs once a week or even once a month? Of course Americans would hate that, but then that'd just make the events more significant.

How ya doing, buddy?
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 09:24 PM #103 of 3609
Tim White -

You know when I first saw the "suicide angle" he did at one of the Smackdown! pay per views...I thought it was a angle in bad taste, however the website clips in the past couple months...some of them have been funny. Only funny because you can tell its not serious...and Josh Mathews "Mr White...thats not wise" catch phrase each time Tim White tries to kill himself is quite humourus.

I like int he latest one, when Josh calls 911 for help...they put him on hold and you hear some rap music playing.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 11:22 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2006, 09:22 PM #104 of 3609
Spoiler:
I'm going to say this right now, If WWE does not put Lashley and Finlay in a Falls Count Anywhere last man standing kind of match they're losing out on a potentially great wrestlemania match

Last time I saw a car flipped was when Show flipped a car on SD, well..that jeep thing and when Show also flipped the car onto Hardcore Holly.

Double Post:
I take back everything I said about the Boogeyman when I first said he was a joke. I love this guy.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Slash; Mar 10, 2006 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Agrias
Holy Knight

Member 1338

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 02:27 AM #105 of 3609
LOL I wonder how much they pay him to chew those worms.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"Evanescence... what a sad word..."

Last edited by Agrias; Mar 11, 2006 at 09:45 AM.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 02:46 AM #106 of 3609
Birchell was somewhat impressive....his entrence was funny at least. Id rather see him be an evil pirate..instead of Jack Sparrowish.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
AlogiA
Βλέπω κάτι όνειρα...

Member 1866

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 09:51 AM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 04:51 PM #107 of 3609
Today I'm a bit dissappointed of the WWE and their storylines. I'm missing the good old times with DX and Austin.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 05:32 PM #108 of 3609
DX and Austin were revolutionairy...and so was the nWo, but only because it hadnt been done before. WWE has tried to duplicate Austins persona on a more lighter note..with John Cena. You cannot really duplicate what DX, Austin or the nWo did without people looking at it..and saying "oh look at the DX wannabes".

I do however miss stables. The closest thing to a stable in the past couple years was JBLs cabinet...and even that wasnt half bad. It gave Orlando and the Bashams an actual personality.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 05:38 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 03:38 PM #109 of 3609
There was the 3 week MNM Stable when Mark Henry kinda joined with them...

I was speaking idiomatically.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 05:41 PM #110 of 3609
Stables like that dont really count, they are just temporary alliances. I remember that Kurt Angle had a lame stable of ...him, Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns...no one remembers that though because it was stupid.

WWE cant even keep tag teams together before breaking them up....look at examples like The Bashams, ...that really made a difference didnt it? Some breaksups are for the better...like Hurricane and Rosey...and TWGTT certainly worked out well for Shelton Benjamin. Even Matt Hardy...they give him a bunch of partners then scratch the idea...one week its Tatanka, the next...Matts the new member of LOD...oh wait nevermind...Animals heel. Make up your mind WWE.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 05:44 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 03:44 PM #111 of 3609
Spoiler:
I remember reading that they planned to have Hardy go with MNM....if hardy was smart, he would quit WWE and jump ship to TNA

FELIPE NO
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 06:11 PM #112 of 3609
Spoiler:
I dont know, I dont think TNA would use him properly either. Im sure they would throw him together with Jeff...which might not be bad, but then they would end up being beat up every week like the Dudley's. I also cannot see Hardy joining MNM...I mean what would they be called? MNMM? MNHM? Matt would also need a cooler name...Mercury ...Nitro...Matt. Doesnt sound right.

How ya doing, buddy?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 06:54 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 04:54 PM #113 of 3609
Spoiler:
MNM V.1

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 08:59 PM #114 of 3609
Spoiler:
Man, Boogeyman is sick! But he's freakin awesome! Seems like he could make a name for himself by beating Booker T at Saturday Night's Main Event.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 09:22 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 07:22 PM #115 of 3609
Thats not really a spoiler but Boogeyman already made a name for himself when he beat JBL at the Royal Rumble

I'd also like to say that Mascarita Sagrata is the only undefeated junior going 2-0..or so...but he got released...and the Juniors matches were really entertaining too.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 09:35 PM #116 of 3609
Wow...and with Animal's interview on Smackdown

recently, the WWE has reached another low.

Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 10:58 PM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 09:58 PM #117 of 3609
Is is just me or do they not show SD! on UPN at 8:00pm anymore?

Last edited by Son of Wiseness; Mar 12, 2006 at 08:09 AM.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2006, 11:51 PM #118 of 3609
I think its funny...how WWE will contradict itself alot. Make Randy Orton say crap about Eddie, and then go around and say its just business he really respects him. Then you got Animal who was going around praising Hawk on the Road Warriors DVD...dedicating his last tag team title reign to him..and then trash talking him like that. I remember when people said Animal would only be around for a little bit just to promote his DVD. I wish those people were right.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:28 AM Local time: Mar 11, 2006, 10:28 PM #119 of 3609
Umm..Smackdown has never been on at 10pm...its always been on at 8...

FELIPE NO
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:41 AM #120 of 3609
Quote:
Former RAW annoucner Jim Ross's big return to WWE television is just one week away. The plan is for Jim Ross to make his on-screen WWE return at next week's "Saturday Night's Main Event" telecast on NBC.

There had been talk that WWE wanted to reintegrate Ross into storyline, at least for the short-term, as part of the build to WrestleMania, and it seems as if WWE has officially decided on a date.

Ross will be commentating this event, although it is not believed he will be brought back as a full-time announcer for RAW or SmackDown.

Ross, who remains under WWE contract, has been off WWE TV since his on-air "firing" late last year.
Not sure if thats good or bad, I dont really miss Ross's overselling of moves/storylines...as I kinda like Joey. It would be awesome if it was Ross, Styles and King on the announce team..and just sent Coach to do play by play for OVW or something.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 02:13 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 12:13 AM #121 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Spoiler:
I dont know, I dont think TNA would use him properly either. Im sure they would throw him together with Jeff...which might not be bad, but then they would end up being beat up every week like the Dudley's. I also cannot see Hardy joining MNM...I mean what would they be called? MNMM? MNHM? Matt would also need a cooler name...Mercury ...Nitro...Matt. Doesnt sound right.
TNA tag Teams

Naturals, LAX, AMW, New Age Outlaws James Gang, 3D, Team Canada, Sabin/Dutt...pretty much anyone and everyone.

AlogiA
Βλέπω κάτι όνειρα...

Member 1866

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 08:03 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 03:03 PM #122 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
DX and Austin were revolutionairy...and so was the nWo, but only because it hadnt been done before. WWE has tried to duplicate Austins persona on a more lighter note..with John Cena. You cannot really duplicate what DX, Austin or the nWo did without people looking at it..and saying "oh look at the DX wannabes".

I do however miss stables. The closest thing to a stable in the past couple years was JBLs cabinet...and even that wasnt half bad. It gave Orlando and the Bashams an actual personality.
The athmosphere for me was different then. There is a saying tht goes "A joke is only funny, when you tell it the first time." and so it was for the WWF/WWE. The DX aera was my favorite one. The "war" between WWF and WCW, the feud of Austin against Mike Tyson or how Austin destroyed the DX Express.
Later storylines had also some good ones, for example how Brock Lesnar turned ageinst Paul Hayman and teamed up with Ray Misterio or the revival of the Dead Man Undertaker.
JBL was also great. I liked him so much because he was such an asshole.
But what makes me really sad is what they did to Kane, when he unrevealed his face. Kane was knows as the feared 7 foot monster and the Undertaker's evil brother. A good Main Eventer. And now, they turned him into a psycho, a Mid Carder with a bad gimmick and he even had to be a jobber for Matt Hardy. I've been never so dissapointed of the WWE.
The feud of Eddie Guerrero against Rey Misterio was ridiciolus.
But may it be bad as it is, there will be something wht I will ALWAYS enjoy: The entrance themes. Most of them are really cool, for example HHH, Steve Austin, Undertaker, Kane, Edge, Val Venis and so on.

Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 08:12 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 07:12 AM #123 of 3609
What channel and time does SD! come on now?

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:11 AM #124 of 3609
Originally Posted by AlogiA
But what makes me really sad is what they did to Kane, when he unrevealed his face. Kane was knows as the feared 7 foot monster and the Undertaker's evil brother. A good Main Eventer. And now, they turned him into a psycho, a Mid Carder with a bad gimmick and he even had to be a jobber for Matt Hardy. I've been never so dissapointed of the WWE.
Well, if you guys remember back in WCW Rey Mysterio lost in a match to where he could no longer wear his mask. When he came to the WWE, he put it back on for maybe honor or because people like him better with it. Then there's the Undertaker...he used to be the American Badass more than the Deadman since he was always riding a motorcycle. He left for a while and came back as the Undertaker we know and love. So maybe this is what they need to do with Kane: him and Big Show lose the titles at Wrestlemania which may cause the team to split...wait a few months, and then Kane appears out of nowhere returning and wanting a shot at the WWE title. However, he's sporting his red mask and maybe Pall Bearer will be with him. And he's got the red top with the black spikes or flames or whatever back as well. Now wouldn't you people like to see that? Maybe minus the part about Pall Bearer though.

(And this was too long to double space...I'm not stupid.) :P

Agrias
Holy Knight

Member 1338

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:29 AM #125 of 3609
Originally Posted by Son of Wiseness
What channel and time does SD! come on now?
8-10 pm upn fri

"Evanescence... what a sad word..."

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread