Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Jailed 8bit musicians announce world tour!

shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 03:58 AM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 02:58 AM #1 of 4
Jailed 8bit musicians announce world tour!

Wicked!
Here's the story on the jailing: (Story)
Seems that they were doing some excessive 'littering'. Whatever.

As for the world tour, here's that info: (Info)

I love these startup VGM bands. Hearing Megaman on guitar is just a whole new way to enjoy the music.

Related info:
Nullsleep and Bitshifter World Tour Website

Other bands:
NESkimos
Minibosses

How ya doing, buddy?
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 12:25 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 09:25 AM #2 of 4
How about some samples? I've never heard of these guys.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kanji
"Well, hello there, sugar tits."

Member 567

Level 16.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 01:40 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 12:40 PM #3 of 4
There's some downloadable mp3s on each of the sites that shadowlink56 linked to.

In any case, that's pretty interesting. Using gaming consoles as instruments = win. Hexadecimal Genome is a really cool song too. D: It'd be awesome (and amusing) to see these guys touring.

The other bands (NESkimos and Minibosses) are nice, but I don't they're as original and creative as Bit Shifter and Nullsleep. xp

How ya doing, buddy?
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 04:59 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 03:59 PM #4 of 4
Originally Posted by Kanji
There's some downloadable mp3s on each of the sites that shadowlink56 linked to.

In any case, that's pretty interesting. Using gaming consoles as instruments = win. Hexadecimal Genome is a really cool song too. D: It'd be awesome (and amusing) to see these guys touring.

The other bands (NESkimos and Minibosses) are nice, but I don't they're as original and creative as Bit Shifter and Nullsleep. xp
I concur. The idea of hacking to create music is quite geeky, yet cool at the same time. This is like a whole other breed of electronica!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Jailed 8bit musicians announce world tour!