Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hello Forum, My old friend..

DarkCyan
Level 1 Miscreant

Member 42097

Level 1.10

Apr 2020

Old Apr 1, 2020, 03:15 PM 1 #1 of 4
Hello Forum, My old friend..

Hey guys/gals/etc,

I used these forums a long, long time ago. Due to the lack of cool forum sites to join on the web nowadays, I always thought gamingforce was a cool place to hang out. Since I haven't been here in years, figured I'd start a 'new member' thread. My old handle was glenji2k4

So I'm Glenn and I am a long-time music-lover and retro gamer. I've been around on boards like theshizz, and way-back-when, vgmix.

I love vgm and creating my own music, been doing it for quite some time. As I'm getting older now, time is usually an enemy so I don't game much anymore, though I still have a switch and my brand-new copy of Fire Emblem beckoning me to play it.

Hope to have some cool convo's here and maybe swap tracks with the creative audience as well

Cheers,

-G

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2021, 02:51 AM #2 of 4
Turbo late reply, but hey! You probably don't remember me, but I was Na-keya back in the day.

I've added your bandcamp to my list of bandcamps to check out (heh)

Most amazing jew boots
DarkCyan
Level 1 Miscreant

Member 42097

Level 1.10

Apr 2020

Old Jan 11, 2021, 09:19 AM #3 of 4
Turbo late reply, but hey! You probably don't remember me, but I was Na-keya back in the day.

I've added your bandcamp to my list of bandcamps to check out (heh)
Hey, cool sounds good. I just dropped a new album, actually. Your name does sound familiar a bit. Happy New Year

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2021, 05:29 AM #4 of 4
Happy New Year, congrats on surviving the previous one

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Hello Forum, My old friend..