Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] MrShinra: Im gonna go get a drink while Acer dies for a while

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2012, 01:34 AM #1 of 137
Oh hey me me me me me me

Hey Term remember when you were all WHO'S DOWN FOR SOME UNREAL TOURNAMENT and then literally everyone was like "I AM" and then you were like OKAY I'LL SET A DATE FOR THAT SHIT and then ummm hmm hrrrmmm So that's one idea!

This Trackmania business apparently costs like $30 and I'm pretty much never going to play a racing game outside of this though so. All other ideas so far are great.

Also, Nation Red has some co-op if you guys are into the whole zombie-shoot thing but maybe that's played out for a lot of folks. Also the old Serious Sam games maybe?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2013, 09:00 PM 3 #2 of 137
ACERRRRR

PLAY SHADOWGATE

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2013, 04:40 AM 10 #3 of 137

How ya doing, buddy?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2013, 09:27 PM #4 of 137
Yeah, an Oath race was proposed and must happen.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2013, 02:16 AM 1 #5 of 137
Wait, legit talk.

Let's actually plan for a race.

Are we going to stream side by side? Is it going to be just acer's stream while everyone else is playing and offering colour commentary?

How's this going to go down?
Well, I figure anyone that has the capacity to stream might as well. It seems like it's probably easy enough to put multiples of those embedded ustream deals on one page. Not sure how well my camels will handle it but I'll crank out a miserable little postage stamp of a stream if need be.

Technical concerns aside, HowLongToBeat suggests about 10.5 hours for this business, and that's not taking into account Acer hitting every rock in the game to see if candy falls out. If we do this it had better be when nobody has anything pressing the next day.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2013, 04:19 AM 5 #6 of 137
Sooooo basically all the racers except Acer gave up or passed the fuck out so I guess he's the official Oath of Felghana champion now

The shame will haunt our families to the 9th generation

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2013, 05:38 PM 3 #7 of 137
I think I'd play that for like all of 10 minutes before getting frustrated.
I don't think you understand why people watch your streams Acer

FELIPE NO
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2013, 08:04 PM 2 #8 of 137
Man watching anybody go into this blind would be fantastic

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Tags
14 o'clock, aaron sorkin's east wing, acquire all books, acquire all ore, book, broom everything, coop as a verb, crash into all the rocks, dess-car-tayse, epor, get that dog wet, go left, he's still in town?, i can make this jump guys, jrpgs 101 with dr. dull, LaMulana == ACER SMAAAAAASH, land of wind and ghosts, no stones, platform nooooooo, stop getting hit by fire, triple kill, why are spikes sharp, why are you still in town, you're still in town?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] MrShinra: Im gonna go get a drink while Acer dies for a while