Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Looking for a very specific Firefox extension

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Oct 11, 2006, 11:06 AM Local time: Oct 11, 2006, 04:06 PM #1 of 1
Looking for a very specific Firefox extension

I'm looking for an extension that allows me to redirect the URL of an image (or any other element, text included) to a different URL - So, say as an example I'd be able to have the Gamingforce header banner show up as a gif of a dancing penguin, or I'd be able to change individual bits of body text.

So, basically, I'm looking for adblock with a sense of humour. Is there such a thing?

edit: god damn, I put this in the wrong forum without realising and I feel thick. Someone move this

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Krelian; Oct 11, 2006 at 12:05 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Looking for a very specific Firefox extension